Bellator 242 Friday July 24th

not sure if mein looked terrible or jackson just good. mein just got outclassed.

really bummed about cancelling my medium size play on jackson, second guessed myself and then to see mein so shit yuck

hopefully sergio doesn't shit the bed or i'm down for the night

"Mein at his best is a great fighter. With a layoff and no USADA I think we might see a return to form that makes him worth a bet here vs Jackson whose got a bit overrated."

Jordan3399, explaining his 1u bet on Mein at +155.

"Mein at his best is a great fighter. With a layoff and no USADA I think we might see a return to form that makes him worth a bet here vs Jackson whose got a bit overrated."

Jordan3399, explaining his 1u bet on Mein at +155.
Jordan3399 is probably Jordan Mein hyping himself up.

I'll play Pettis ML and decision small. Although I don't know if there's much value, fight should be close. Pettis should have a slight speed edge and I **think** slips punches a little better.

Hopefully that takedown didn't steal the round

Pettis rd 1, Bandejas did nothing with the TD and Sergio definitely had the better of the striking.

R1: Pettis (Bandejas got a TD at the end for 30 seconds, but did nothing on top. Pettis out-struck Bandejas for the first 4 minutes.)

I bet Bandejas 0.66u +286 and 0.33u +400 mid round 1, good end

2-0 Pettis, Bandejas likely needs a finish. Fight going as expected so far, we'll see if Rickey gets more aggressive.

Back