• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Maybe they will stop trying to say this guy is the new Muhammad Ali

ok now the pressure is truly off. got that first sub loss out of the way and now the first ko loss out of the way. just need a decision next and he all good.

Another dead hypetrain..Well it was fun while it lasted.

Maybe at 4-2, they'll stop telling us he's the second coming of Jésus Christo...

dbSoweL.gif

It's Fedor time!

Anyone have a screen grab of pico's face. That shit has major shoop potential!

Rightbefore Pico hit him with taht uppercut I was thinking.... is this dude just really hyped? he's so green. then he lands the uppercut and i'm thinking damn he is legit, thenlike 8 seconds later gets ktfo. so many confusing feelings.

Pico quit high school to become an Olympic wrestler, yet here he is getting knocked out by nobodies in MMA instead of getting ready for the Olympics.

Good job, mom and dad.

Corrales came out to Philly based JMT. So this is turning into an East Coast vs. West Coast thing?

EAST COAST STAND UP!

/jackswagger
Reppin Tha Bloodz n Tha Cripz from ma London ghetto.

Sacha_Baron_Cohen1_rgb.jpg

West Coast are you with me?

Back