• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 214: Fedor vs. Bader, 6:30 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Pico needs to correct his striking defense, ASAP. He doesn't have the chin to take damage.

4g7Lv1R.gif

Is that John Wayne Kiser getting suplexed?

Lol.....smoked.

He needs more patience. He has the skill. He doesn't have the chin to go brawling.

Pico showed no respect for Corrales and got what he deserved. How you gonna just leave yourself wide open like that? Mug.

Looks like Corrales pulsed at just the right time.

Still think Pico has some serious potential, very green though and it showed here. Got way too excited when he hurt him and left himself wide open.

Kid unfortunately has zero chin. Hard to go far in this sport with a chin like that. The kid doesn't just get KO'ed, he gets folded like a lawn chair

OK BOYS FUCKK ALL THAT OTHER NOISE , HERE COMES THE LAST EMPEROR

This is the guy you guys have been hyping forever? He got ko'd as i was typing he deserves to be knocked out because of that weirdo stance and glance before the fight
Wow so someone gets caught and it’s hype?
Standard casual mentality.

Pico hurt him as well....
He got caught. He’s 22... chill

Props to Corrales on staying in it despite almost going out.

As I said he has a glass chin already and will never amount to anything

Pico still has amazing skills but his fight IQ is mentally retarded levels. This wasn't on his chin, the shot would knock out anyone when they don't see it coming and it lands so clean. Why the hell would he go to the body in the clinch with so many punches in a row while not protecting his own head?

DAAAMN! Pico is very gifted, but his chin is his mortal flaw. I feel bad for the kid- it seemed like he had this one in the bag.
Bro that shot was a tactical nuke ko to anyone's chin

Not a good start to such a young career. Dude has so much talent. But you cant train a chin to keep taking shots. Hope he learns to compose himself better. He will bounce back. Dudes a stud. Props to Henry.

Back