Bellator 206 Mousasi vs MacDonald

Lol I’d favor a couple in the ufc over Lima but I legit think Moose may be the best at 185.
Yoel and Whittaker topple over him imo. Yoel is a absolutely Freak and I think Bobby Knuckles has a bit of a speed and boxing advantage over moose. Bobby's footwork is without a doubt better than Moose's.

I think this was my best Bellator event ever, almost +10u and only lost a 0.4u degen bet on Wanderlei. So fucking nice that Lima to get it done in the 5th, won $1400 on his ml and itd

Karmello, did that channel 5 link work? Didn't manage to wake up and watch it live

Last edited:
I just want to revisit this
Never really take him too serious, he got good insights at times, but when he's decided to bet someone he will put the blinders on for all the faults in that fighter and hype him up like the p4p goat, downplay all his opponents accolades and becomes passive aggressive to anyone who's betting against him

Last edited:
Nice clean sweep, albeit not huge bets for me since my Belly track record is less than stellar. Legit would've been 3-4u on Moose if it was a UFC fight, need to get over my Bellator "wierd shit happens" stigma lol.

2u Moose -190
.5u Lima +125

Congrats to all winners!

Back