Bellator 206 Mousasi vs MacDonald

Absolute domination by Moose. Jesus Christ that was brutal.

Moose just saved me. Made a degen ITD bet that thankfully paid off

Rory 2.5u +225. Odds dictating Rory play. Imo Red King is one of the p4p best game planners alive. Masterful performance against twood. Of course it's not going to look easy and Gegards get up game looked good...but not sure how he fares being consistently being put on his back. I think he can be put there and held there more often than +225 indicates. Feels bad being against everyone though.
<{you!}>

Moose was much faster than I expected. Rory's nose is a jab magnet. Good performance by moose, rory aimed waay too high. He has his hands full with lima too, I think he'll win the rematch

Domination.

But, honest question, what is the point of the back of the head rule? It's rarely warned over and never actually enforced. Rory took at least 3-4 to the back of the head (arguably, sure).

Thank god Lima made me so much money the Rory loss did hurt too much. He has so much wear and tear on him, his nose will be a even bigger liability in all fights going forward...

I was huge on Mousasi and thankfully it paid off.

Rory needed to get on top fast if he was going to have a chance. Striking at distance and ending up on bottom was a death sentence.

Decided to take a sure small win on the ME, really not to confident in Moose anymore. So next to my double ending with Moose, I bet Rory as well.

0,9u at about 3,55
Those main 4 fights delivered and really enjoyed watching Bellator tonight and how good is it to see Rampage getting it done again. Feel a bit stupid for hedging of most Moose action though.

+8,32u
Bellator 206 result.JPG

I didn't see Koreshkov/Lima but how did you guys scored first 4 rounds and who was winning the 5th?

I didn't see Koreshkov/Lima but how did you guys scored first 4 rounds and who was winning the 5th?

Lima was headed for a 49-46 win IMO. Koreshkov edged the first but couldn’t get much of anything going after that. Lima’s TDD looked much improved.

I had it 3-1 Lima as well and he was winning the 5th. Love that he still went for the finish, made me some extra dough

Better competition?????

Tyron Woodley
Wonderboy
Demian Maia
Nate Diaz
Robbie Lawler x2
Carlos Condit
Douglas Lima

All smack in the middle of their primes vs

Chris Weidman
Jacare
Thiago Santos
Aging Machida
OSP?? Washed up Vitor/Hendo/Leites? idk

It’s not even close, especially since Rory either beat or had close losses vs everybody except WB. Rory’s schedule murks Mousasi’s
I just want to revisit this

Is it possible Bellator has the best welterweight and middleweight in the world right now?

Back