Bellator 206 Mousasi vs MacDonald

Really questionable move from Page there

He hurts him and initiates clinch?

Could’ve finished him

Wandy looking tired and has been clipped a few times which drains you. I think it's 2 - 0 to page. Good to see the old guys still got a bit left in the tank after all these years though.

Edit: Actually didn't make it to the end of the round. Page had all the momentum and got it done.

Good fight between two old legends in Rampage and Wanderlei.

Hopefully they both retire now.

Good fight between two old legends in Rampage and Wanderlei.

Hopefully they both retire now.

but it's 2-2, how can they retire without settling this once and for all? ;)

Dude if Gegard wins i parlayed entire main vard correct. If rory wins i parlayed 4 right making net profit

So what did Zimmerman do in rounds 2 and 3 that "legit should have won that fight"? The ineffective clinching, or the 0 significant strikes she landed except for maybe an upkick? They both looked like shit, but Zimmerman was next level shit.
Just venting tbh. But she tied Mill up and wore her out and Mil couldn’t get her off her/create any space. Pathetic. One of those where I wanted the fighter I bet against to win bc my horse’s performance was sickening.

Mous outclassing him on the feet

R1: Mousasi (clear round; jabs and straight right punches were the deciding factor)

Rory looks like he did vs Wonderboy...doing absolutely nothing.

If Rory can't/won't grapple from top position then Moose will do this all night long. Moose's striking and top position is some of the best in the MMA world.

Cash those mous tickets

Had Mousasi via KO/TKO really small.

Rory never had a chance. He got outclassed everywhere.

Mousasi is p4p better the better fighter of the two.

Back