Bellator 121 card announced

That poster just made it all real. This is really happening...

This card is.....weird. I wonder what happened to the original tournament fights.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Exactly, how I felt. This has to be a joke being played by a computer hacker. I would have even put one of the LHW tourney fights as the main event over that fight.

You have to have some kind of co-main on every card for situations like this. Prindle shouldn't even be on the roster.

I am a huge Bellator supporter, but I can't support them on this one.

Open up the check book and have a big name fight a can over this. This is a prelim fight at best.

Even Bombers is stuck trying to think of how to hype this.

War Colossus!!!

Thank you based Bjorn for signing Colossus.

It's still PPV worthy, and better than the stuff the UFC puts out I wouldn't watch if it was free.

Bjorn picked the wrong time to say some dumb shit like that. Then he serves up a card that honestly isnt even as good a fight pass UFC prelim card.

What is so upsetting for me is we get three cards on the SS and one is just crap. These cards should be pretty stacked.

I think this is where we see PPV really hurt Bellator, and why I don't think they are ready for it. One of the quality prelim fights before the PPV would have been a good one to have on this card.

Oh shit they signed Bubba.

What is so upsetting for me is we get three cards on the SS and one is just crap. These cards should be pretty stacked.

I think this is where we see PPV really hurt Bellator, and why I don't think they are ready for it. One of the quality prelim fights before the PPV would have been a good one to have on this card.

July card should be good.

FW title fight with Curran/Pitbull, MW finals, WW finals and then the two LHW semis, hopefully LIam vs Lins is one of them.

So thats a pretty good Bellator card right there.

Ugh what a terrible card. Looks like a local club card.

The only thing that would make it better is if it were one of those sweltering outdoor cards where Pringles gasses in ten seconds as opposed to the usual twenty. We could have seen the first tko via heat stroke.

Is this joke, this card is horrible
I have been loyal bellator fan for a couple years now and have watched nearly all there events live since then but this I won't be tuning in for

Is this joke, this card is horrible
I have been loyal bellator fan for a couple years now and have watched nearly all there events live since then but this I won't be tuning in for

it is without doubt the worst Bellator card in its history. If you have bought tickets for this event, expecting Bellator circa 2013/4 to at least put together a decent card......you just got fucking robbed.

• Thompson is underrated
  • Rodney Wallace in a tournament. Surprising.
  • Ray Sloan did big things in Xplode
  • This Cuban guy Ayme has my attention

It's the "Monster amount of depth" of Bellator's roster that makes amazing cards like this possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back