Bellator 121 card announced

juddy96

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
According to the Bellator home page... they were REALLY relying on Curran-Pitbull 2 eh? Eric Prindle is headlining a card. This is 2014, right?

Spike TV (9pm EST)

James Thompson vs. Eric Prindle (HW)
Austen Heidlage vs. Phelipe Lins (LHW opening round)
Rameau Sokoudjou vs. Terry Davinney (LHW)
Egidijus Valavicius vs. Carlos Eduardo (LHW opening round)

Spike.com (7pm EST)

Stephen Banaszak vs. Treston Thomison (FW)
Joe Vedepo vs. Cortez Coleman (MW)
Rodney Wallace vs. Kelly Anundson (LHW opening round)
Jamelle Jones vs. Ray Sloan (LHW)
Bubba McDaniel vs. Matt Jones (Catchweight 190 lbs)
Steve Garcia vs. Cody Walker (Catchweight 140 lbs)
William Florentino vs. Guillermo Ayme (WW)

http://bellator.com/

BoRosUMIUAANRwS.jpg:large

Last edited:
Beltran pulled out!?! And I like the Thompson signing SO confused

SO basically

Main event
James thomspon vs Eric Prindle
Davinney vs Sokoudjou
Austen Heidlage vs Phelipe Lins
Valavicius vs Eduardo
Rodney Wallace vs Aunderson
Cortez coleman vs Joe Vedepo
and a few others

Last edited:
Sounds like an (TM Bjorn) AMAZING card.

Who am I kidding? I'll watch but I watch everything. T-49 hrs until David Michaud vs. Li Jingliang starts on Fight Pass!

Eric Prindle really shouldn't even be fighting on television. Headlining... Fukin lol.

Look at the undercard. The savior of this entire card... Bubba McDaniel.

I like it tbh, Thompson seems to be taking the sport more seriously now and is interested in moving forward instead of just staying a journeyman.

I just saw this and wanted to get the scoop because it's too funny. Damn! They're going to be lining up around the block for this one.

There was a clamoring for Prindle to be cut finally, instead he's main eventing against the Colossus. lol

I think they are going Pride retro now, given the responses they had to the ppv. It was fun with some freak fights and legends, but they are going WAY too far. Maybe that's why Viacom doesn't like Bjorn. He dares to speak up about the idiocy of some of these plays. Going by Bellator's M.O. when he was in control, he'd be ardently opposed to choices like this, so it's ironic that people scorn Bjorn. He's not in control much there anymore. If you got a problem with Bellator, start blaming the actual powers that be now.

A couple pieces of smaller good news from this card disclosure though.

Wallace is now in the tourney, so if Eduardo wins the thing, it'll have to be (in)directly thru him. Although Wallace's match against Anundson sucks individually.

Also, there are a few more interesting prospects to see between Ayme, Sloan, Garcia, and Heidlage.

Overall, that's a shitty card though, making two, sandwiching the ppv.

Should be a fun card, should be 4 brutal finishes.

There are some free Bellator cards that I wouldn't watch if you paid me

just kidding, these are all such mismatches bunch of brutal KO's incoming

"I wouldn't watch most UFC PPVs for free!"

-Bjorn

That Friday night just opened up for me. Terrible card. Could care less.

LOL at Prindle in the main event, jesus. His last 2 fights have been sloppy and terrible.

I might not even watch this if I'm home on Friday

This is actually pathetic. Bellator in 2014 is about to have JT and Prindle in a main event.

Even the entire LHW tournament fell apart. You get some interest from fans and make sure your next event brings nothing. There should have been a back up plan if Curran/Pitbull weren't there.

This is rough man.

Back