Bellator 121 card announced

Bjorn picked the wrong time to say some dumb shit like that. Then he serves up a card that honestly isnt even as good a fight pass UFC prelim card.

lol ya the very first prelim on the next Fight Pass card is Ruslan Magomedov vs. Viktor Pesta, thats better then this main event.

THESE are the kind of cards that deliver the most excitement and action. What kind of idiot discusses and grades a card BEFORE it happens? It's free - how dare anybody talk trash about it?

Isn't this the same nonsense Zuffa apologists post about every shit card the UFC puts out.

For the record this card sucks. I'm not defending it. Just pointing out an obvious double standard that all MMA sites have now. Too many straight up UFC huggers.
Except those cards are generally filled to the brim with prospects and fighters worth getting excited about whereas this card only has Lins and is headlined by a guy we all thought was cut.

What's the remaining LHW fight?

The LHW tourney goes as Follows

Liam Mcgeary def. mike mucitelli 1st round ko
Phelipe vs Austen
Rodney Wallace vs Kelly aunderson
Valavicius vs Eduardo

the other LHW fight is just an up and coming prospect looking to showcase his skills

They are so desperate that they are making Banaszak and Thomison (two local guys) have a rematch of a one sided fight that happened TWO MONTHS AGO........ (wtf ? that's epic desperation right there).

That's beyond embarrassing....... (Banaszak tapped Thomison out in a round in March and they are so desperate to fill the card that they are like "your both close to the venue, why don't you do it again ?").

that's a weak main card.

Still upset Linton Vassell is not in the tourney.

And UFC has watered down cards?
Bellator does ONE ppv and then this?
Time to go over your rooster a bit huh?

And UFC has watered down cards?
Bellator does ONE ppv and then this?
Time to go over your rooster a bit huh?

Bellator really blew their wad on that one PPV card huh? Its a shame but this is what you can expect form an organization with little to no depth...

Last edited:
Woooooahhhhh, too many questions....

James Thompson and Eric Prindle are headlining a Bellator card in 2014? I like Thompson but come on.

Bubba McDaniel was cut by the UFC?!! I didn't see that anywhere.

Austen Heidlage is going to upset Phelipe Lins, mark my words...

Davinney ? sherdog seems to think he's a WW

This is classic Bellator man, they've always done this.
Sign a big name or a highly-rated prospect, give him a complete joke of an opponent so he gets to crush someone on his debut.

See, Marcus Vantinnen (I think he was like 20-2 at the time), vs. John Hawk (about 6-4 at the time).....but Hawk ends up winning, so they've completely buried their new signing. If theyd given him someone legit they could've still done something with him if he lost.

I would fucking LOVE it if somehow, Davinney landed a weird, flukey punch and KO'd Sokoudjou.

I don't think it's that bad of event, WSOF has same type of events but yet they can get away with it.

Does anyone take Bellator seriously nowadays?

Prindle looked like he shouldn't really be fighting in his last loss at Bellator prelims.

Back