Bellator 121 card announced

I like the signing of thompson, and dont mind the lhw matchups. Adds potential new faces to its division. I also wouldve liked to see Linton in it though.

That's worse than a KSW card what the heeeelll...

Oh man that is a weak card, top to bottom. Not even one meaningful fight. I literally started laughing when I opened this thread and saw it.

davinney ko'd van buren in 15 seconds and had a nice win streak till his last fight theyre both on the same level

Not the best but i'll always support James Thompson, love the guy

Where's Da Bombers? I need him to hype the main event and tell me how this is card of the year.

Where's Da Bombers? I need him to hype the main event and tell me how this is card of the year.

Bombers and me are working on a Bjorn Rebney fan forum at the moment.

Loser of 4 out of your last 5 to main event, even with the injury bug hurting this card that makes no sense.

Loser of 4 out of your last 5 to main event, even with the injury bug hurting this card that makes no sense.

prindle is a known commodity in Bellator and Thompson is one in general , its to pump up james as if he's back, which he actually might be. he's on a good win streak 1 2 wins over pudz, 1 over sapp and lashley and someone else

Eric Prindle.

TOP KEK. Headlining? Might as well aired a rerun of Jimmy Smith Fight Quest episodes as the headliner.

What a stacked card...

Honestly love the Colossus, but this whole card is just awful. Please Bjorn spin this one for me

I wish James Thompson had a successful fight career. That man is way too smart to be getting KO'd almost every fight. Very charismatic and would be a good sell if he was a caliber fighter as Cain Velasquez.

Eric Prindle.

TOP KEK. Headlining? Might as well aired a rerun of Jimmy Smith Fight Quest episodes as the headliner.

I miss fight quest. Awesome show.
They should make a second season.

Back