Belfort vs. Bisping: Who Do You Have?

Bisping 3rd round tko.

Vitor offers very little other then a punchers chance.

Belfort looks really slow these days. Bisping by a clear UD

I picked Boetsch and JDS to win so I don't want to jinx Vitor so I say, Bisping by UD.

hmmmm

Belfort via tko or

Lombard vs Barbarian style nuf fest where Bisping threat Belfort via takedowns.

I'm not sure, I'm leaning towards Belfort but it's 5-rounds so if Bisping is careful in the beginning he could do enough to win the following rounds.

As a huge Bisping fan I know exactly how tough of a match up this fight is. And to be honest I don't think it's a secret that Vitor will come looking for the KO as I believe it is his only way to win & his most sensible game plan considering Bispings lazy break & habit of walking into over hand rights.

Bisping is a volume striker with decent grappling & I don't see him gassing so don't really see a way Vitor gets the decision, I mean in MMA anything can happen but I just don't see it.

I can't see Vitor submitting Bisping either, Bisping has great defensive BJJ with patience and good hip escapades - he's also the master at getting back to his feet.

So that said if Mike can overcome the early or late in the round flurry's after mid-way in round 3 I'd start to fancy him being able to ware down a very tired Vitor & get the tko finish.

round 1 or 2 befort after that he loses his power and i go bisping on picking him apart

If it ends in round 1, it is Belfort. If it goes past round 1, it is Bisping. See JBJ fight to see how gassed Vitor was in later rounds. He was hardly walking. Bisping got a good cardio, yet prone to knockouts. If i were betting, I would pick Bisping.

Prone to knock outs?

He's been knocked out once in his entire career

I picked Boetsch and JDS to win so I don't want to jinx Vitor so I say, Bisping by UD.
Using this line of reasoning, Bisping via KO, first round. He'll knock Vitor out like he does all those heavyweights in training.

Belfort. I dont Bisping is quick enough to get in and out without being stung

Belfort will find a way to fuck this up. He can knock Bispings head off in the first, but if he fails he will slow down, and Bisping tends to find his groove in the later rounds. I see Bisping winning by a boring dec.

Back