Belfort vs. Bisping: Who Do You Have?

I got Vitor by TKO/KO in round 1. Can anyone confirm if Dana said Vitor won't get title shot if he wins? Its only if Bisping wins?

Bisping by either decision or some sort of stop.

I'm gonna go with Belfort, but I wouldn't be supprised if Bisping outworked him for a UD.

I really think Bisping is going to bring it this fight, and we will see his most impressive performance yet.

Hes going to be incredibly motivated as he will likely get a title shot if he wins, and it might well be his last chance, hes not getting any younger.

Bisping UD

I'll have to go with Bisping by UD. but really hope Vitor Ko's him and soon gets another shot at Anderson.

For me as a Brit i want Bisping to win, but on a pick this will be a fight to wait until the weigh in. Vitor looked huge v jones and that cut could be horrible. If he looks bad, could see Mike dominating him.

Bisping 3rd round TKO. He actually as superior boxing, footwork, and cardio. He's only been knocked out once, and has underated jitz defense.

The blind bisping hate has stopped people from realising he has more going for him in this fight than Belfort. Not to say Belfort couldn't win, just that looking at it objectively Belfort has less of a chance.

If Bisping fights smart, which he usually does, he wins this by decision, keeps pumping the jab, and throw in a takedown towards the end of a round!

Belfort can KO Bisping early in the fight however, but I think Bisping learnt his lesson in the Henderson fight, and I carnt see him getting caught like that again!

Who knows!?!?!?

Horrible match up for Bisping but not impossible. I think Belfort probably gets the early tko, but wouldnt be surprised to see a Bisping UD or late tko.

I'm torn on this one. On one hand, Bisping's been showing off a very well rounded game and usually fights at a high pace. Wrestling and a fast pace for 5 rounds are not things that bode well for Vitor.

It's not Vitor's power I'd be worried about for Bisping. Bisping believe it or not has been hit hard before and lived to tell about it. It's the speed. I question whether Bisping will have a speed advantage in this one which of course will make it much more difficult to outpoint Belfort standing up.

Still, I tend to think Bisping takes it in a pretty entertaining decision.

Bisping will feel a light breeze and chicken out of standing with Vitor, just like he did with Stann

If Vitor can't connect early, we're going to see Bisping win a boring decision via wreslefucking

Back