Belfort vs. Bisping: Who Do You Have?

Bisping is a good fighter, with great cardio and a well-rounded skillset. I wouldn't be surprised to see him press Belfort against the cage and try to wear him down (like the Sonnen fight) and open up his striking in round 2 as Vitor begins to tire. Bisping doesn't have a terrible chin (only 1 tko/ko loss) but Vitor can knockout anyone. He has to do it early to win the fight.

I'll take Bisping via. decision (neither fighter does well against the top 10 in the division though!)

I'm prepared to eat crow, but I'm taking Bisping by UD.

Bisping will feel a light breeze and chicken out of standing with Vitor, just like he did with Stann

If Vitor can't connect early, we're going to see Bisping win a boring decision via wreslefucking

Bisping beat Stann stannding.

And this is mma, you don't "chicken out" of standing - you use your more complete skillset.

Been picking a lot with my heart lately. Won't stop now, i got Vitor by first round tko.

But Bisping could just as well win a decision :(

Big weight cut for Vitor going from LHW back to MW, that's going to make him gas even harder. If Vitor doesn't KO Bisping in the first round then Bisping is going to win.

Back