Belfort vs. Bisping: Who Do You Have?

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A lot of talk about JDS and Cain so I wanted to change the pace and talk about the next main event coming up. First event of the new year with a big main event in terms of the MW title picture. I have seen a lot of people thinking Belfort will blitz Bisping early and put him away. I personally think that if Bisping can get past the first round, he could outbox Vitor and win (a big if). I have Vitor by rd. 1 TKO, what about everyone else?

I understand that Bisping might be able to outpoint Vitor, but how is he supposed to make Vitor gas? Vitor usually gasses against bigger and world class wrestlers, not some ordinary fighter dancing around him.

EDIT: Vitor by TKO

I understand that Bisping might be able to outpoint Vitor, but how is he supposed to make Vitor gas? Vitor usually gasses against bigger and world class wrestlers, not some ordinary fighter dancing around him.

EDIT: Vitor by TKO

Well Vitor does tend to gas out when the fights go to the later rounds, just generally. We don't have much to go off of though because most of those fights were against wrestlers.

This is a hard fight to call. It is definitely Bisping's biggest challenge to date. If he wins, he gets a shot at Anderson.

Bisping will be motivated and ready to take the fight wherever he needs to to get a win.

For Bisping to win, he either has to stay on the outside and outpoint Vitor, which I don't see happening. Or, he has to take Vitor down and get a good old fashioned lay and pray victory.

I am leaning more towards Vitor by TKO in the 2nd Round.

I like Bisping's chances in a five round fight. Vitor doesn't have the greatest cardio and if it ends up going to a decision I think Bisping will win the last three.

Belfort could definitely KO him standing or even sub him if it hits the ground though.

IMO it's almost a toss up, with a slight edge to Vitor.

Bisping via jab fest and superior cardio.

I like Bisping's chances in a five round fight. Vitor doesn't have the greatest cardio and if it ends up going to a decision I think Bisping will win the last three.

Belfort could definitely KO him standing or even sub him if it hits the ground though.

IMO it's almost a toss up, with a slight edge to Vitor.

Yeah. Bisping may look to outwrestle Vitor and wear him out.

If Belfort doesn't find success early he will lose. Think Guillard or Anthony Johnson similarity...they can't push the pace for long nor go to a plan b, or come back from adversity etc.

Ive got Vitor. TKO with several punches to the back of the head.

Back