Belfort tells Dana "Find yourself a new contender!"

Well if you get knocked out in the first round without doing any damage, you're going to need a might damn convincing title run to get another shot

Bisping reminds me of Florian. A good fighter, but will never be champion

i've got belfort in this fight.

i think that belfort will eventually land something strong on bisping's chin.

If my father were my mother, I would have two mothers

Sometimes I see sentences translated from one language to another and they make no sense whatsoever in the translated version. this is not one of these cases. It doesn't make any sense in Portuguese either.

I think Vitor is too explosive for Bisping. I think Vitor is at the level that Bisping is going to get stuck at. Bisping isn't skilled enough to be the champ. He's well rounded and has unreal cardio, but not dynamic enough. He reminds me a lot of the Diaz brothers.

Belfort via KO.

Bisping wins his next fight and says he's ready for a title. Rinse repeat for the next 5 years.

did he just call Dana not god?

someone is getting a pay cut.

You can't really blame Vitor for being mad. Dana tends to count his chickens before they hatch and it isn't fair to the other fighters involved.

How many title fights does Vitor want to lose? He can't beat Anderson, and he can't beat Jones. I really can't believe he even wants a title shot against Anderson again if he wins.

it's a saying we have in brazil for when people say things like “If Anderson hadn't thrown that kick, this would have happened to him. He knows that in his mind"

but it's: "if my father were a woman I would have two mothers"

Back