Belfort tells Dana "Find yourself a new contender!"

Honestly? Not GSP either. I am ok with Silva retiring at this point. I'd rather see a dynamic division, after a long title reign. I have had my share of Silva and the memories are great.

IF someone has to fight him, sheesh, I don't know. Maybe Shogun drops to MW.

I'd be all for Silva/Shogun, I've been wanting to see that for a long time. I think it would have to happen at LHW though. I don't see Shogun dropping down.

But if you had to choose 1-2 more MW's to challenge Anderson for the belt, who would you pick? Vitor had his chance and got knocked out, so did Okami, Boetsch and Belcher would get clowned terribly. The only ones I think would make it interesting against Silva are Weidman and Lombard.

like it matters who wins this fight anyway? bisping will more than likley get the shot even if he losses

Vitor's wondering if his father might be hiding inside Dana's moms bra.

By the looks of things, Dana's mom isn't hiding anything extra in her bra:
dana-white-mom-june.jpg

Dana said Bisping would probably get a titleshot vs Andy if he beat the Phenom. Apparantly, the Phenom is telling Dana to look for ANOTHER contender to fight Andy because he thinks he's gonna destroy Bisping. Which might very well be the case.

This is how I took it... eventually... after pondering wtf he was saying for a minute or so.

That doesn't make sense...

He doesn't like that Dana has made a decision based on the hypothetical result of a fight, so he counters it by telling Dana to look for a new contender based on his hypothetical result of the fight.

Dana might as well come out and say;

Fortunately Vitor is not God to say who is going to win. If my father were my mother, I would have two mothers, so tell him I don't have to find another contender, that

Vitor, you had me at "We are lions who go to war"

Vitor is upset that Dana basically said that:
1) if Bisping beats Vitor, he'd get a title shot
2) if Vitor beats Bisping, he' won't get a title shot.

So Vitor's response is:
1) Dana is already counting me out (and talking about Bisping's title shot).
2) Find a new contender because I will beat Bisping.

If Vitor's aunt had balls she would be his uncle. Not sure if this is relevant to the convo, just thought i'd point it out.

Wouldnt it be funny if Bisping ends up being the one to beat Anderson? The Internet would implode, the magnetic poles would flip and dogs and cats would be mating with each other. Good thing that fight isnt scheduled on 12/21

He's saying Mikey aint gonna be a contender after this fight.

Just what Bisping needed, A pissed of Vitor thanks to Dana.

it should be a no.1 contender fight period. for all we know anderson got a lucky kick on vitor. vitor silva 2 would sell huge on ppv regardless.

Sonnen is coming off a title shot loss yet getting a shot at Jones.

Edgar is coming off 2 title shot losses and yet again is still getting a title shot.

Vitor came close to finishing Jones and he did Dana a favor by taking the title shot on short notice, since Machida or Rua declined.

Weidman will be out for awhile, Boetsch won't get it if he wins at 155.

Bisping is deserving if he defeats Belfort but in the same sence so is Vitor.

sonnen is getting the shot because the UFC is hoping he can save TUF.

edgar was robbed in his last fight and deserves a shot at aldo.

yes,he did dana a favour.

weidman will be ready before belfort if andy wants a fight in say march/april.

agree to disagree. that said i would not be that upset if he got the shot.

apart from the fact that anderson killed you vitor so isnt sellable i the least! bisping is, you lose.

If and when Vitor gets a title shot, it will be the last of his career, which means he'd like it sooner rather than later. Can't blame the guy for hating on the situation.

Back