Belfort tells Dana "Find yourself a new contender!"

If Vitor loses in a rematch title fight with Silva, then he's all out of title fights... unless he finds a way to cut down to WW.
He's the Martin Kampmann of MW, imo.
A much less exciting Martin Kampmann, although a lot smarter (I'm still lol'ing at his fight against Shields).

Having gone 4 rounds with Jones, I rate his chin around 20 bispings.

Considering Jones doesn't have much KO power going 4 rounds with him doesn't show a great chin tbh.

To be honest, I don't think this is all on Dana this time. Anderson won't fight Vitor in a rematch because he didn't won't to fight him the last time. I think Vitor would win a rematch personally.

How many title fights does Vitor want to lose? He can't beat Anderson, and he can't beat Jones. I really can't believe he even wants a title shot against Anderson again if he wins.

he wants to become a champion.

why wouldn't he want to fight those guys again?

losing isn't a deterrent. if anything, it's more motivation to beat those guys.

wait, so the guy who got gifted a title shot in a division he doesnt even fight in is complaining about who is going to get a title shot?

lol come on vitor, come on

I like Belfort, but man, the fight does not mean the same thing for each fighter. Add to that, I do not want to see Vitor fight Anderson Silva again. That said, I don't want to see Bisping fight Anderson Silva either.

Then who do you want to fight Anderson?

The only real answer is someone outside of the division. Ok, you can beat every MW on the planet over and over. It's time for him to challenge himself instead of settling for easy W's (easy relative to AS). And no the Forrests and Bonnars of the world are not a challenge...

And if your grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bike Vitor.

You won't say this to his face :icon_chee

21452458.jpg

Dana is not god, just the matchmaker. Bisping losing to Vitor probably won't have any effect on his plans to give Bisping the next MW title shot.

if Vitor can beat Rumble when Rumble is overweight for the fight.
Bisping is piece of cake.
i see Vitor brutalize Bisping.
Bisping will be the gatekeeper at MW like Kongo gate keeper at HW.
so many UFC fights but never get a title shot.

Back