Belfort tells Dana "Find yourself a new contender!"

jj manchester

Internets. Serious Business.
@Brown
Reaction score
apparently Vitor isnt impressed that Dana is saying Bisping gets a shot if he beats Belfort, but the same is not true the other way around.

If my father was my mother, I'd have two mothers.

Classic, can't wait for him to starch Michael.

And if your grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bike Vitor.

I like Belfort, but man, the fight does not mean the same thing for each fighter. Add to that, I do not want to see Vitor fight Anderson Silva again. That said, I don't want to see Bisping fight Anderson Silva either.

So Belfort is out wtf does that mean?

Dana said Bisping would probably get a titleshot vs Andy if he beat the Phenom. Apparantly, the Phenom is telling Dana to look for ANOTHER contender to fight Andy because he thinks he's gonna destroy Bisping. Which might very well be the case.

Dana said Bisping would probably get a titleshot vs Andy if he beat the Phenom. Apparantly, the Phenom is telling Dana to look for ANOTHER contender to fight Andy because he thinks he's gonna destroy Bisping. Which might very well be the case.

<-- slow sometimes I reread and got it,

I love vitor but what he just say, I am confused....I wouldnt want to see vitor fight Anderson without a couple more wins...and im a die hard vitor fan

You left part out. He said..

"Tell Dana White to find another contender. Bisping won&#8217;t get past me.&#8221;.

He's just saying he's going to beat Bisping and Bisping isn't going to get that shout. That's all.

Belfort is not out of the fight, he's just upset he won't get a title shot for beating Bisping & saving 152 ( after the ol 151 debacle ).

Anderson vs Belfort 2 is exciting to me, not sure why he wouldn't get the shot.

Oh I know why! Fighter's who deserve a title shot DON'T GET IT!

See Hendo, Hendricks & Korean Zombie.

Although I'd love to see bisping get ktfo by Anderson I don't think vitor should be used. Let lombard have his crack at the count!!!

Back