Belcher will lose to Yushin Okami by UD

Why would I support Okami just because hes Japanese, Koreans HATE Japanese people and Japanese people HATE Koreans. Please comeback tomorrow when I'm right. :)

Please explain 추성훈 (Akiyama).

Also, most people don't brag about being a bigot.

I can see thinking Okami will win, but I don't see why anyone would hate Belcher.

KO's and TKO's are totally different, he has never been unconscious from any LEGAL strike.

These are the kinds of statements that I encounter on Sherdog that make my head ache for days. What in any of his TKO losses distinguishes them from a KO other than that he wasn't completely unconscious? Whether you get hit with a strike and get dropped then finished off with a flurry or just KTFO cleanly...it's makes no freaking difference.

KO's and TKO's are totally different, he has never been unconscious from any LEGAL strike.

Hurt enough to get the fight stopped is all that matters ....your boy got knocked out twice grow up.

I do agree however on Okami winning Belcher is such an offensive fighter he get's hit a lot.Okami is a meat and potatoes striker but he's tight and effective.I think okami holds his own standing possibly getting the better of it plus he'll get that clinch drag him down and score some points.

I will be rooting for Belcher I hope he wins but I think Okami takes this but it's close.

biny212 said:
TS since english is not your first language I will give you a break and a lesson in english.

The word 'technical' before Knockout is an adjective giving additional description to the noun knockout.

You do not need the extra description but some people want to know more. but it was a knockout. if you want to know what type of knockout it was, it was a technical knockout. but a knockout nonetheless.

ts just wants to be the flavor of the day. fuck off troll.

Alan shouldn't have shaved his head, that's where he keeps his talent.

The match up is alot more lopsided now.

i like Belcher better as he puts on more exciting fights.

Rooting for Belcher, but I have a feeling that you're right TS.

1. He has lost to Okami before
SO? It was like 6+ years ago, and Okami is declining now and Belcher is on a roll! So point rejected
2. He wont be able to stop Yushin's takedowns
He didn't stop Palharis takedowns too, but look at what happen to him. And look at what Botech did, he can't stop Okami's takedown either. Another point rejected
3. He wont be able to sub Yushin (Yushin has never lost by sub before)
Yeah, I'm not counting on Belcher to sub Yushin either, but it's not the only way to win
4. He wont be able to KO Yushin (Yushin has never lost by KO before
Yushin got KTFO twice, so wtf are you saying? Epic fail

Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)
All your points are rejected and failed, so you better come up with better reasoning than this crap. Just admit you are Korean and support Yushin because he's Japanese!

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

No one gives a fuck about you, and if Belcher wins he himself will tell you that he don't want you as a fan. I'll be coming back here to bash your ass

Lol I stopped reading after #1

Reasons why:
1. He has lost to Okami before

6 years ago when he was a KID (21) in his UFC debut which he found out about with 3 or 4 days notice. He is a totally different fighter now and has developed a much more dangerous game than Okami.

2. He wont be able to stop Yushin's takedowns

Yeah, I'm sure Yushin is way better at those than Ben Askren and his wrestling team, who Alan was living with to prepare for this fight...

3. He wont be able to sub Yushin (Yushin has never lost by sub before)

Belcher isn't the kind of submission fighter that uses pure grappling. He hurts people with strikes and capitalizes with precision timing. Watch what Alan did to Denis Kang & Patrick Cote. He has a unique way of going for things, and this almost got him a sub on the best submission grappler in MMA, Rousimar Palhares.

4. He wont be able to KO Yushin (Yushin has never lost by KO before

??? Really now...
okami-ktfo-by-tim-boesch.gif
ufc-134-silva-tko-okami.gif
SilvaOkami.gif

Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)

We'll see. I'm almost Positive Belcher will finish Okami, probably round 2.

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

Its sad that most of the people here are picking Belcher to win -> http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f99/ufc-155-yushin-okami-v-alan-belcher-29-dec-2012-a-2338531/

Feel free to bump this when I'm right. :)

ufc69-2.jpg

Will make a gif of Belcher losing to Okami tomorrow :icon_chee
(sorry for the horrible grammar, English is my second language)

It's sad most people are picking the way more exciting fighter who is on a four fight FINISHING streak against increasingly tougher competition? Shit, if Alan fought Akiyama and it wasn't his USA debut it would be a 7 or 8 fight win streak he's riding right now.

Yushin is a HUGE lhw, do you think training with a welterweight will help stop take downs from Yushin? :rolleyes:

Ben Askren walks around at the same weight Okami will be in the cage tonight... with that said he uses a very similar style of takedowns from the clinch, but is about 10,000,000,000,000 x's better at it.

I think Okami will win, but Belcher was robbed by the judges in his fight vs The Sex.
It was a close fight and could go either way, still shows that his stand up aint that great that ppl say it is

If Konster doesn't post in a pro-Okami thread, you KNOW the thread is gutter trash.

It was a close fight and could go either way, still shows that his stand up aint that great that ppl say it is

Belcher dominated the stand-up against Akiyama, it was only close because of akiyama's takedowns! Even still Akiyama was KOing everyone back then, and was supposed to be the next big thing, he was on a 13 fight unbeaten streak. with all that said Belcher has improved since then dramatically. Really hard to base anything off that fight.

Why do you hate Belcher? I see that he has a stupid tattoo, but besides that?

Back