Belcher will lose to Yushin Okami by UD

Yushin is a HUGE lhw,

yushin-okami-alan-belcher.jpg

admit you are Korean and support Yushin because he's Japanese
Why would I support Okami just because hes Japanese, Koreans HATE Japanese people and Japanese people HATE Koreans. Please comeback tomorrow when I'm right. :)

Why do you hate Belcher? And i think he has a good chance, Okami hasn't looked so good lately

Reasons why:
1. He has lost to Okami before
2. He wont be able to stop Yushin's takedowns
3. He wont be able to sub Yushin (Yushin has never lost by sub before)
4. He wont be able to KO Yushin (Yushin has never lost by KO before
Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

Its sad that most of the people here are picking Belcher to win -> http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f99/ufc-155-yushin-okami-v-alan-belcher-29-dec-2012-a-2338531/

Feel free to bump this when I'm right. :)

kendall-grove_alan-belcher.gif

ufc69-2.jpg

Will make a gif of Belcher losing to Okami tomorrow :icon_chee
(sorry for the horrible grammar, English is my second language)

Um. No. None of your reasons are valid.

1. Belcher lost to Okami in his UFC debut, over 6 years ago. That doesn't mean anything now. If anything, he might have the advantage being that he wants his win back, because he knows he is the better fighter.
2. Belcher has underrated wrestling and even more underrated submissions. Okami won't be able to get him down and even if he does he might not get submitted but he won't be able to keep Alan down.
3. He is more than capable of subbing Okami, although I don't think he will in this fight.
4. You're a dumbass. Tim Boetsch clearly separated Okami from his senses, and knocked him unconscious. (He's also been TKO'd by other fighters)
Conclusion: You know nothing about MMA (Fact, not opinion)

I'm going to laugh at you when Belcher tools Okami tonight, and if you knew the slightest thing about MMA or the UFC, you would know that both of these guys are very solid fighters, but that Belcher is clearly on another level

It's even sadder that you can't recognize Belcher's talents... It is his nickname for a reason.

Watch both of the fights again, Okami was not unconscious he just didn't defend himself .

Do you know what the "T" stands for in TKO? It means Technical Knock Out. Meaning, the ref decided the fighter would have been KO'd if the fight was allowed to continue. Therefore, it was "technically" a knock out.

Okami looked stellar in the first two rounds against Boetsch. He made a mistake and got floored by a powerful middleweight. Belcher is a cool trend to follow but he's so inconsistent. He has a chance to win but theres damn good reason why Okami is favored.

saying anyone will win or lose with 100% certainty is kind of ignorant IMO, you never know what will happen.

Why do you hate Alan Belcher?
He already loses to your fellow Korean, no reason to hate him.

I hope your right because I have okami and boetsch in a decent parlay

I hope your right because I have okami and boetsch in a decent parlay

I think Okami will win, but betting Okami and Botesch in a parlay?
Too risky if you ask me...

All fights in ufc 155 can go either way, not worth the parlay in my opinion.

KO's and TKO's are totally different, he has never been unconscious from any LEGAL strike.

He was very well on his way to genuine unconsciousness, he was saved by the ref. hence the term 'technical knockout. You're reaching here, and it's making you look like a dickhead.

Belcher is well able to (t)KO Okami, though I think a dull Okami UD by TD and grind is more likely. I can totally see why you'd want to watch that, TS.

Well Belcher has a much better chance of finishing the fight than Okami does, that's for sure!!

I think Okami will win, but betting Okami and Botesch in a parlay?
Too risky if you ask me...

All fights in ufc 155 can go either way, not worth the parlay in my opinion.

That's exactly what makes it worth the parlay!! Much higher returns!!!

Back