Belcher will lose to Yushin Okami by UD

I have money riding on Yushin, he's only let me down ONCE, and that was vs Timmie. Keep in mind he was SMASHING Timmie the entire fight until timmie had a heavenly comeback.

Okami is coming off a tko win.

Two to be exact.

Not true, he got the TKO on Buddy, but did not look very good. LEt's hope for his sake he doesn't plan on fighting like that tonight. Before that he got KTFO'd by Boetsch and TKO'd by Andy.

Okami is coming off a tko win.

Two to be exact.

I'm pretty sure he has only had one single win since his KO loss to Boestch, and that was to Buddy "nobody" Roberts.

This will be a close fight but I see Belcher getting the better of Okami

Reasons why:
1. He has lost to Okami before
2. He wont be able to stop Yushin's takedowns
3. He wont be able to sub Yushin (Yushin has never lost by sub before)
4. He wont be able to KO Yushin (Yushin has never lost by KO before
Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

Its sad that most of the people here are picking Belcher to win -> http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f99/ufc-155-yushin-okami-v-alan-belcher-29-dec-2012-a-2338531/

Feel free to bump this when I'm right. :)

kendall-grove_alan-belcher.gif

ufc69-2.jpg

Will make a gif of Belcher losing to Okami tomorrow :icon_chee
(sorry for the horrible grammar, English is my second language)

Boestch and Anderson disagree with you.

Buddy Roberts was giving him problems on the feet in his last fight, I don't think it's that far fetched Alan could outstrike him to a UD or (T)KO him.

Reasons why:
1. He has lost to Okami before
2. He wont be able to stop Yushin's takedowns
3. He wont be able to sub Yushin (Yushin has never lost by sub before)
4. He wont be able to KO Yushin (Yushin has never lost by KO before
Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

Its sad that most of the people here are picking Belcher to win -> http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f99/ufc-155-yushin-okami-v-alan-belcher-29-dec-2012-a-2338531/

Feel free to bump this when I'm right. :)

kendall-grove_alan-belcher.gif

ufc69-2.jpg

Will make a gif of Belcher losing to Okami tomorrow :icon_chee
(sorry for the horrible grammar, English is my second language)

lol, look at him, point and laugh, it's a real JMMA fan.

Ben Askren walks around at the same weight Okami will be in the cage tonight... with that said he uses a very similar style of takedowns from the clinch, but is about 10,000,000,000,000 x's better at it.

Dude, do you actually train at Belcher's?

Lucky bastard.

This shall be bumped later on!!!

Idiots keep bringing up the Boetsch and Silva fight why can't noobs tell the difference between a TKO and KO? he was not unconscious

okami might still be mentally recovering from those 2 tko's.

i sadly have alan winning

Okami is a rightful favorite in this fight.

way to go out on a limb with UD too....

Back