Belcher will lose to Yushin Okami by UD

1. He has lost to Okami before
SO? It was like 6+ years ago, and Okami is declining now and Belcher is on a roll! So point rejected
2. He wont be able to stop Yushin's takedowns
He didn't stop Palharis takedowns too, but look at what happen to him. And look at what Botech did, he can't stop Okami's takedown either. Another point rejected
3. He wont be able to sub Yushin (Yushin has never lost by sub before)
Yeah, I'm not counting on Belcher to sub Yushin either, but it's not the only way to win
4. He wont be able to KO Yushin (Yushin has never lost by KO before
Yushin got KTFO twice, so wtf are you saying? Epic fail

Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)
All your points are rejected and failed, so you better come up with better reasoning than this crap. Just admit you are Korean and support Yushin because he's Japanese!

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

No one gives a fuck about you, and if Belcher wins he himself will tell you that he don't want you as a fan. I'll be coming back here to bash your ass
Hahahaha Okami by UD :p

Well....ok
I disagree with your logic TS, but whatever.

SO? It was like 6+ years ago, and Okami is declining now and Belcher is on a roll! So point rejected
He didn't stop Palharis takedowns too, but look at what happen to him. And look at what Botech did, he can't stop Okami's takedown either. Another point rejected
Yeah, I'm not counting on Belcher to sub Yushin either, but it's not the only way to win
Yushin got KTFO twice, so wtf are you saying? Epic fail

Conclusion Belcher will lose to Okami by UD (If Okami is lucky maybe even an TKO)
All your points are rejected and failed, so you better come up with better reasoning than this crap. Just admit you are Korean and support Yushin because he's Japanese!

I'm the #1 Alan Belcher hater on this forum but I'm so confident that Okami is going to win that I will become an Belcher fan if Belcher wins tomorrow.

No one gives a fuck about you, and if Belcher wins he himself will tell you that he don't want you as a fan. I'll be coming back here to bash your ass
Foot in mouth eh :p

pretty sure everyone saw this coming

lmao NO.

a LOT of people though belcher was gonna win

Okami is an elite wrestler and he doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's a top 10 opponent and has always been top 5/top 10

Reasons why:

Feel free to bump this when I'm right. :)

m1C1E.gif

Good call. I picked Belcher thinking that Alan was trending upward and Okami was fading from relevance. Whoops.

lmao NO.

a LOT of people though belcher was gonna win

Okami is an elite wrestler and he doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's a top 10 opponent and has always been top 5/top 10

I have been saying that for the past 1 1/2 years. :icon_chee

Back