Being popped for a diuretic is not nearly as bad as being popped for a roid or PCT

People seem to forgive and forget about male fighters popped for roids or PCT, yet they give so much crap to Cyborg because of a lame diuretic. Double standards much?
C0T8t6DXEAEFdgV.jpg

Masking agent, bruh.

And if you're "recovering from a bad weight cut" why would you be taking something that is used to cut weight?

Masking agent.

But shes been popped for both now, a true testosterone PED and a diuretic/masking agent.

Why would someone who had a bad dehydration weight cut be taking a substance that removes more water from the body...?

Cheating is cheating. I've never given anybody a pass for getting popped. Except perhaps Romero. Which seems to have been a genuine case of tainted supplements.

But now that it's happened. Nobody gets that free pass again. If you're taking something that has not been tested... too fuckin bad.

Cheating is cheating. I've never given anybody a pass for getting popped. Except perhaps Romero. Which seems to have been a genuine case of tainted supplements.

But now that it's happened. Nobody gets that free pass again. If you're taking something that has not been tested... too fuckin bad.
Romero is that gray area where you can't say he is dirty, but there is a question. Unlike say GSP who is crapped on with zero evidence.

BTW huge SOG fan, AND NEW ....

It's an unnatural way to get to a weight division she couldn't make on her own

Just like lots of steroids help gain strength without necessarily adding mass...you're getting an unfair advantage using both types of chemical enhancement

Romero is that gray area where you can't say he is dirty, but there is a question. Unlike say GSP who is crapped on with zero evidence.

BTW huge SOG fan, AND NEW ....

The assholes that try to say Hendricks beat GSP, are the ones I laugh at. They slander GSP. Yet he took the testing, passed and won. Wanted to pay to get Hendricks tested as well. Hendricks refused, and lost. And since USADA what has Hendricks done ?

Only the biggest liars, and GSP haters still try to run out that BULLSHIT narrative. Post USADA GSP my ass. He did the strictest testing Pre-USADA, and passed. So forget ZERO evidence. There is evidence. And it says the exact opposite of these fucking lying losers. He was clean...Period.

GSP haters are literally the worst liars in mma fandom. To blatantly and obviously continue to lie like that. Tells everybody the level of morals these assholes have.

AS IN... THEY HAVE ZERO MORALS.

The assholes that try to say Hendricks beat GSP, are the ones I laugh at. They slander GSP. Yet he took the testing, passed and won. Wanted to pay to get Hendricks tested as well. Hendricks refused, and lost. And since USADA what has Hendricks done ?

Only the biggest liars, and GSP haters still try to run out that BULLSHIT narrative. Post USADA GSP my ass. He did the strictest testing Pre-USADA, and passed. So forget ZERO evidence. There is evidence. And it says the exact opposite of these fucking lying losers. He was clean...Period.

GSP haters are literally the worst liars in mma fandom. To blatantly and obviously continue to lie like that. Tells everybody the level of morals these assholes have.

AS IN... THEY HAVE ZERO MORALS.
I looked, hard, and find nothing objectionable.

Its used to deceive testing

That is not its primary use. Nor is low testosterone a sign of failure, so whether one uses PCT or not, and has low test levels, it shows nothing.

Again, masking agents have a specific use and purpose. PCT does not serve that purpose. You do not get to change the definitions to suit yourself. Both planes and cars are capable of rolling along the ground under their own power. I do not get to call both of them cars and expect to be taken seriously.

And at this point, I cannot take you seriously either.

That is not its primary use. Nor is low testosterone a sign of failure, so whether one uses PCT or not, and has low test levels, it shows nothing.

Again, masking agents have a specific use and purpose. PCT does not serve that purpose. You do not get to change the definitions to suit yourself. Both planes and cars are capable of rolling along the ground under their own power. I do not get to call both of them cars and expect to be taken seriously.

And at this point, I cannot take you seriously either.
no need to get upset lol. Its used to game the system and hide that a fighter was using. Low T and high estrogen are evidence of steroid use. People use drugs like Clomid to raise their T levels after a cycle so when they test, it doesnt raise any suspicion.

ok. It restores testosterone so the fighter doesnt get bitch tits. A fighter will get flagged for low T and PCT helps raise testosterone up which in turn hides the fact that they were using. Its used to deceive testing.

1. restoring test has zero to do with getting gyno, you get gyno from estrogen, that come from androgen's aromatization.

2. A fighter isnt flagged by low t, its not a violation to fight with low t, other ways, vitor couldnt be fighting. Yes your levels are going to be very low once you cycle off, PCT will help you, but it isnt magic either.

ronda lucks out. She doesn't have to look like a coward after beating Nunes, Holm for her second title, and then retiring. Cyborg, you fool, you did it to yourself.

1. restoring test has zero to do with getting gyno, you get gyno from estrogen, that come from androgen's aromatization.

2. A fighter isnt flagged by low t, its not a violation to fight with low t, other ways, vitor couldnt be fighting. Yes your levels are going to be very low once you cycle off, PCT will help you, but it isnt magic either.
Doesnt estrogen levels increase after using steroids? I learned this from Fight Club. Im not denying its used to counter the effects that are brought upon after using roids but its also used so that when the get tested, their T levels are average.

What she used can be a maskng agent for Roids and is banned on all USDA list period. No double standard she looks noticably different from all the other female fighters and has been popped twice now.

She should be banned from the sport.

Machida? Who took something that wasn't even benefitting him, never failed a test, reported himself to USADA and still got suspended

More deserving than Romero tbh

no need to get upset lol. Its used to game the system and hide that a fighter was using. Low T and high estrogen are evidence of steroid use. People use drugs like Clomid to raise their T levels after a cycle so when they test, it doesnt raise any suspicion.

I do not get upset over internet shit. I am far too old to waste the energy. Low test is a sign of many things, which is why it is not, in and of itself, a sign of steroid use. It is far more commonly a sign of over training, which is very common in athletes. But this is only my field, what would I know?

Done pointing out the obvious.

I do not get upset over internet shit. I am far too old to waste the energy. Low test is a sign of many things, which is why it is not, in and of itself, a sign of steroid use. It is far more commonly a sign of over training, which is very common in athletes. But this is only my field, what would I know?

Done pointing out the obvious.
im not denying what you are saying. But its silly to think fighters dont take PCT to also hide the fact that they were using.

Doesnt estrogen levels increase after using steroids? I learned this from Fight Club. Im not denying its used to counter the effects that are brought upon after using roids but its also used so that when the get tested, their T levels are average.
[no, excess of strogens only happen when there is excess of androgens, for you are not I jecting androgens anymore, there is no conversion to strogens, what happens is that after your done with your cycle, if upu were using strong androgens at the end of the cycle, your test levels will be very low, but you will still have estrogens remaning from the previous convertion, in case you were no using ai..as you start producing test again, your strogens levels will raise as well..

Again, the main reason for a fighter to bring their levels back is to funtion well, low t sucks and for a fighter is even worst. Again, fighting with low t is not illegal, so using them to mask their previous use makes no sense. Let alone those drugs are banned, so if they knew they would get tested, then they would know they would failed the drug test.

im not denying what you are saying. But its silly to think fighters dont take PCT to also hide the fact that they were using.

Pct is not a drug, is a protocol, and again, what your saying is silly, you don't take banned drugs that stay in your system to hide low test, since there's nothing illegal in fighting with low test

Back