Being popped for a diuretic is not nearly as bad as being popped for a roid or PCT

Pct is not a drug, is a protocol, and again, what your saying is silly, you don't take banned drugs that stay in your system to hide low test, since there's nothing illegal in fighting with low test
Low T is still stigmatized. People were questioning Jones for low T. Fighters would take drugs like Clomid to bring their T levels back to normal to alleviate suspicion.

No, levels can be low for any number of reasons, including poor diet while overtraining. PCT is actually restorative treatment, and in no way masks use. Many fighters have tested below normal levels, and that is not grounds for failure.
Being trying to explain this to that dude but he seems convince
Low T is still stigmatized. People were questioning Jones for low T. Fighters would take drugs like Clomid to bring their T levels back to normal to alleviate suspicion.

Holy fuck your dense, in what fucking world would you take something banned to mask something is not banned!if jones were going to take Clomid and letro to mask his low t to not raise suspicion, thst means he's thinking he might get tested. So ok, he gets tested after let's say 3 week off his cycle, he's doing pct, let's just say that for a miracle dude brings back his levels to 300ng/dl, great, he's not raising attention, only problem would be, he would failed the test for Clomid and letro! Clomid can be detected upto at least 1 month (I have to do the math, but it's probably around that time) so once again, you do not take a banned substance to mask something is not banned!

Being trying to explain this to that dude but he seems convince sinc

Holy fuck your dense, in what fucking world would you take something banned to mask something is not banned!if jones were going to take Clomid and letro to mask his low t to not raise suspicion, thst means he's thinking he might get tested. So ok, he gets tested after let's say 3 week off his cycle, he's doing pct, let's just say that for a miracle dude brings back his levels to 300ng/dl, great, he's not raising attention, only problem would be, he would failed the test for Clomid and letro! Clomid can be detected upto at least 1 month (I have to do the math, but it's probably around that time) so once again, you do not take a banned substance to mask something is not banned!

Why do they take diuretics then if they know its banned?

Why do they take diuretics then if they know its banned?
No one take diuretics to maks low t, no one takes diuretics to mask protein in shake or some other not banned drug or condition in low t cAse, and diuretics aren't detectable for long, and if you are using directics to mask another drug, then that means the half life of the drug is quite long or long enough to posses a threat, let's just say you are taking test e, you take directics to speed up the process in which the drug is out of your system, but that's because test e has a way longer detection time than the diuretic you are using... Get it?

No one take diuretics to maks low t, no one takes diuretics to mask protein in shake or some other not banned drug or condition in low t cAse, and directs aren't detectable for long, and if you are using directics to mask another drug, then that means the half life of the drug is quite long or long enough to posses a threat, let's just say you are taking test e, you take directics to speed up the process in which the drug is out of your system, but that's because test e has a way longer detection time than the directrix you are using... Get it?
dont focus on low T. They take diuretics to hide something right? And they know its banned right? So they are doing it anyways.

Being trying to explain this to that dude but he seems convince

He has taken the position that PCT is a masking agent, and refuses to acknowledge any evidence to the contrary. It is rather like talking to a religious fundamentalist. He not only fails to allow his lack of knowledge to get in the way of his opinion, he refuses any and all new information, simply because it is contrary to the position he has taken. There is no point in talking to someone like that. About as productive as pissing into a rotating fan.

dont focus on low T. They take diuretics to hide something right? And they know its banned right? So they are doing it anyways.

Do you understand what Half life means, detection times times and how it works?

He has taken the position that PCT is a masking agent, and refuses to acknowledge any evidence to the contrary. It is rather like talking to a religious fundamentalist. He not only fails to allow his lack of knowledge to get in the way of his opinion, he refuses any and all new information, simply because it is contrary to the position he has taken. There is no point in talking to someone like that. About as productive as pissing into a rotating fan.

I've noticed... Going to stop answering, dude got on my nerves lol

ronda lucks out. She doesn't have to look like a coward after beating Nunes, Holm for her second title, and then retiring. Cyborg, you fool, you did it to yourself.
Are we ready to call cyborg the coward yet?

Yeah and everyone loves Cowboy even though he popped for a diuretic

Well, he didnt popped this week, or year, or the last 2 years.....I remember him since the last WEC days, and i cant remember the time he popped hot for diuretics, i guess it takes years to get the crowd back and he hasnt popped again....like Cybro did.

People seem to forgive and forget about male fighters popped for roids or PCT, yet they give so much crap to Cyborg because of a lame diuretic. Double standards much?

giphy.gif

I think her previous steroid bust plays a role here. Cheaters gonna cheat

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/aldactone.html

Read that. The substance Cyborg took can be PCT. And why take a substance that dehydrates you after a horrible weight cut???

Bad article, as they say it is a steroid, but it is far closer to a cortiocosteroid, and is in no way an anabolic androgenic steroid. Just because a compound has four carbon rings (or more, in this case) does not make it a PED. Activated 7-dehydrocholesterol is a steroid, but is effectively becomes vitamin D3.

TS doesnt know what hes talking about.

Read a book.

Back