Being popped for a diuretic is not nearly as bad as being popped for a roid or PCT

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
People seem to forgive and forget about male fighters popped for roids or PCT, yet they give so much crap to Cyborg because of a lame diuretic. Double standards much?

giphy.gif

Diuretics do more than just make you piss a lot.

lets not pretend that Cyborg is absolutely 100% clean and has been her whole career.

Shes allready 30 lbs heavier than all the girls she wants to call out and,is it really a big deal that she also got popped by a diuretic? Im not interested in fairness whatsoever i just wanna see cyborg smash tiny girls.

giphy.gif
fixed

I think people have a problem with a woman who is damn near a man now.

1. Can be used to help mask AAS or other banned substance use.
2. She has failed before.
3. Using a diuretic for "recovery" from a weight cut when it puts strain on your kidneys is the exact opposite of the use it should be put to.
4. She has broken other rules before.
5. She has routinely come in over weight. (from her first fight to her last).

So given her history of cheating, and cheating to beat up smaller women, she deserves all the shit she gets.

PCTs and diuretics are used for the same purpose, to mask testosterone gains.

Lets go back to other classic cyborg moments

ahem

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/04/16/josh-barnett-rips-cris-cyborg

"Her victory is hollow and her turning a blind eye to her lack of professionalism is deplorable. Never once was an apology uttered. Never once did I see one act of accountability. I don't know how to say it in Portuguese but, Cyborg is deserving of no respect and no praise. If you were ever a fan, I'd find someone of better character and better heart."

Maybe if she was never busted before or known as a cheap fighter. But someone who has been busted trying to tamper scales, does get busted for roids. She's had her one strike. She didnt rehabilitate so she deserves what she gets.

Lets go back to other classic cyborg moments

ahem

http://www.mmafighting.com/2009/04/16/josh-barnett-rips-cris-cyborg

"Her victory is hollow and her turning a blind eye to her lack of professionalism is deplorable. Never once was an apology uttered. Never once did I see one act of accountability. I don't know how to say it in Portuguese but, Cyborg is deserving of no respect and no praise. If you were ever a fan, I'd find someone of better character and better heart."
Cool. I really wanted to hear
what Josh Barnett had to say
about all of this.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is bye-bye Cyborg I guess, but she didn't have many fights left on her contract anyway.

Oh cool, we found one of her apologists. You guys still meeting at Subway or was a crowd of six people too much for that location?

Diuretics are banned because cheaters use them, like Donald Cerrone. You don't take diuretics to recover from dehydration you peasant. She's lying and you're buying it.

You forgetting she already previously failed for steroids?
And why would she be taking a diuretic when she is recovering and not getting ready for any fight?

You forgetting she already previously failed for steroids?
And why would she be taking a diuretic when she is recovering and not getting ready for any fight?
cyborg wouold have to aldoface that question

I plead the fif<mma3>

i plead the fif <mma3><mma3>

FIVE! 1 2 3 4 fiiiiiif <mma3><mma3><mma3><mma3><mma3>

Yeah and everyone loves Cowboy even though he popped for a diuretic

Yeah and everyone loves Cowboy even though he popped for a diuretic

He wasnt spending his whole career at 170 calling out 155ers to fight him at 170,and even if he had,at least there were real fighters he had to face.

Back