Being friends with gay guys

I was best friends with a gay dude. He wasnt out when we became friends. Even had a long term girlfriend. When he finally came out I didnt care much and continued hanging out with him.

What changed is when he 1)said seeing me shirtless is when he knew he was definitely gay and 2)described the taste of cum while he was drunk, when no one asked.

Had to cut ties.
so was he right about the taste?

Have many, at first I just knew a gay older couple who owned a bar, one day I went and made friends, found out gay people are hilarious, drag shows are funny as hell, alcoholism is dominated by queens not frat boys, you don't get into fights at gay bars but can still pick up women.
A lot of people are bi anyways. Karaoke is fun. It's OK to be whatever you are to yourself. FFS be happy any way you can.

Hope it helps.

If they can help bang a bunch chicks that are Boise Dimes then sure.

Overly flamboyant gay guys have a habit of doing that. It's embarrassing. As if any straight dudes haven't tasted their own jizz multiple times.

Dude I don't even like to get jizz on my finger. Once it's out of me, it's up to the woman to deal with it at that point.

I think I'm pretty cool to hang out with but I'm only 50% gay so I don't think that counts.

I was best friends with a gay dude. He wasnt out when we became friends. Even had a long term girlfriend. When he finally came out I didnt care much and continued hanging out with him.

What changed is when he 1)said seeing me shirtless is when he knew he was definitely gay and 2)described the taste of cum while he was drunk, when no one asked.

Had to cut ties.
So you're not going to camp with him?

So long as they're not flamboyant and understand I'm not interested, sure I have no issue with it.

There was a gay dude in one of the groups of friends I used to chill with in college. He was a cool dude, and knew tons of girls. One of my childhood friends has a brother that is gay, and I've hit the (straight) bars with him and other friends numerous times. Good peoples.
lol what makes you think they want you? Because you have a dick?

Had to cut ties.
How did he describe it?

Had to cut ties.

sounds like a fantasy of yours you fucking clown

Yeah I've had very close gay and lesbian friends. They're just people, like anyone else.

One of my good friends and one the best guys I have known was gay. He talked to everyone and actually cared about them and made them feel like they had worth. I am the opposite and mostly do my own thing, so it was weird watching him interact with so many people. He was killed in a hit and run while he was running. There were tons of people at his funeral. He is missed by a lot of folks.

One of my best friends is gay and I know a couple of others.

In my experience the average gay guy is reasonably intelligent and able to hold a conversation, just avoid the bitch queen gays, they're nonsense.

I kind of notice this too qnd figured it was the dame for lesbians. However, I feel like maybe that has always been an assumption on my part and not actually reality. So far, I've found them to be really non judgemental and cool.

It is the dame for lesbians. You were right all along.

I used to smoke weed with this gay dude in the courtyard of these apartments we lived at. Until he started saying shit like "you should come over, it won't be anything weird." That was the end of that.

I'm friends with this one guy who sucks my dick sometimes. Not sure if he's gay or not since he's never done anything overtly gay, but sometimes he just randomly starts skipping.

Back