Being friends with gay guys

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I met two lesbians awhile ago and they were awesome. So much fun to hang with. So...I'm wondeeing if gay dudes are as cool. Any straight guys here hang out with gay dudes? Not looking for Down low stuff. Just buddies.

I met two lesbians awhile ago and they were awesome. So much fun to hang with. So...I'm wondeeing if gay dudes are as cool. Any straight guys here hang out qirh gay dudes? Not looking for Down kow stufd. Just buddies.
How bout hanging with people that can spell, first.

Butt buddies.

well most gay guys are just, you know, completely normal people......so yeah

Thinly veiled 'i think I'm becoming a homosexual' thread. Nice try.

Gays tend to stick with hanging out with other gays. Its like a subculture for them like being a punker or something.

Its amazing how many of my gfs sisters friends have gone out with each other.

I've had gay friends. They'll eventually turn on you in some way, but most friends do. They might do it a little quicker; there is a strange resentment that goes to what I think are some mental issues. I did have one gay buddy that was cool throughout that moved away.

I was best friends with a gay dude. He wasnt out when we became friends. Even had a long term girlfriend. When he finally came out I didnt care much and continued hanging out with him.

What changed is when he 1)said seeing me shirtless is when he knew he was definitely gay and 2)described the taste of cum while he was drunk, when no one asked.

Had to cut ties.

I've had gay friends. They'll eventually turn on you in some way, but most friends do. They might do it a little quicker; there is a strange resentment that goes to what I think are some mental issues. I did have one gay buddy that was cool throughout that moved away.

I'm pretty gay sometimes and I'd be terrible to hang out with. I'm not one of those flamboyant gays that can steer girls towards my straight bros, I'm the kind of gay who's only gay because he's so terrible with women and would probably spaff in your hair if you blacked out in my presence. Kind of a buzzkill I know

There's always a token gay guy in a philippineapple's circle of friends. It's when there's two of them that's the problem.

I have a bunch of gay friends. They were straight guys when I met them, but I grabbed their dicks when they weren't looking so now they're gay. I'm still willing to hang out with them though.

I mean, I'd rather they weren't a bunch of homos but what are you going to do. No point being a bigot about it.

Last edited:
No it’s not cool, unless you’re trying to justify your first gay experience you had last weekend.

so your lesbo friends are hot are make out with eachother in front of you? i could work with that, and no i aint got no gay friends

<Lmaoo>

IDK what kind of answer you expected to get on the Mayberry, but you kinda set yourself up there. This is the equivalent of a middle school cafeteria.

so your lesbo friends are hot are make out with eachother in front of you? i could work with that, and no i aint got no gay friends

One of them has a girlfriend and they do typical couple stuff in front of me, like make-out a little. The other one is not in a relationship.

Gays tend to stick with hanging out with other gays. Its like a subculture for them like being a punker or something.

Its amazing how many of my gfs sisters friends have gone out with each other.

I kind of notice this too qnd figured it was the dame for lesbians. However, I feel like maybe that has always been an assumption on my part and not actually reality. So far, I've found them to be really non judgemental and cool.

As long as you're comfortable in your own skin I don't see the promblem in befriending anyone

I'm pretty gay sometimes and I'd be terrible to hang out with. I'm not one of those flamboyant gays that can steer girls towards my straight bros, I'm the kind of gay who's only gay because he's so terrible with women and would probably spaff in your hair if you blacked out in my presence. Kind of a buzzkill I know
hqdefault.jpg

Back