Behind the scenes look at Cyborg's grueling weight cut to 140 for UFC 198

Logical fallacy. She can balloon up to 180 and make 140 tough. That doesn't mean she can't make 135 from 160.

All you haters have are logical fallacies.

Nov. 2012 under contract in the UFC she is 160.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Care to dispute any of that?

Cyborg is a ....
06479b0f8c0d6124893572e1bb448ab4.jpg

Here you go, Ladies and gentleman.
@UJustGotChaeld knows more about Cyborg than anyone else.
He knows how much weight she walks around, he knows EXACTLY how many LBS of pure muscle she gained, he knows it all.

All the rest are just biased people making up excuses.

He knows how much weight she walks around
I assume she does moron. My post sources HER saying HER weight. When she says I am 160 and 25lbs is too much for a girl to cut what weight do you think she is fool? When she says I am cutting 27lbs because I am 172lbs right now with no body fat and a 6 pack what weight do you think she is moron? If she added 12lbs and none of it is fat how did she add that weight if not through adding muscle moron?

Last edited:
Logical fallacy. She can balloon up to 180 and make 140 tough. That doesn't mean she can't make 135 from 160.

All you haters have are logical fallacies.

Nov. 2012 under contract in the UFC she is 160.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Care to dispute any of that?

Cyborg is a ....
06479b0f8c0d6124893572e1bb448ab4.jpg

lol you love to spew this shit like you know best what she can or cant do with her body....maybe she can make the weight if she killed herself to do it....but maybe she doesnt want to come out and look like a can....like Meisha in her last fight

youre a moron of the highest order that you figure you have her weight issues all figured out, the bitch says she cant make it, the biggest paydays of her career await her if she can, all the prestige that comes from shutting idiots like you up awaits her if she can make the cut, her entire career would be made easier in every fucking aspect if she could make the cut....but morons like you think "oh shes ducking, she could totally make the cut" lol I say think...but obviously Im using the term loosely when applying it to your shit reasoning about her weight

you try to misrepresent the data you yourself are using....the article that cites that she weighed "around 160" 4 years ago says "Around" that doesnt mean she weighed 160 on the nose so already your numbers are skewed but you present as if thats cut in stone lol

then you talk about how she ballooned up to 172 AFTER a fight...AFTER cutting a bunch of weight to begin with...you dont think she pigged right out over the weekend after her fight? maybe she had a three lb poop brewing in the ol shit shooter...you dont know .... all this bullshit youre spewing is based on speculation of loose facts....then you take this and make the most retarded claim of she is ducking people lol

like I said before....your name is suiting because obviously you cant be taken seriously no matter how many times you come out and spew half ass data to try and fill some moronic narrative that you have going on in your head

lol you love to spew this shit like you know best what she can or cant do with her body.
No moron, I posted what SHE said. SHE said she can make 135 to fight Ronda on NYE.

SHE said she added 12lbs and had a 6pack with no fat.

You can't dismiss a single thing I said. All you can do is try to attack me because I used Cyborg's own words, and you can't defend against it.

No moron, I posted what SHE said. SHE said she can make 135 to fight Ronda on NYE.

SHE said she added 12lbs and had a 6pack with no fat.

You can't dismiss a single thing I said. All you can do is try to attack me because I used Cyborg's own words, and you can't defend against it.
show me where she said her walk around weight out of camp was 160((on the nose)) in 2012?
show me where she said she added 12lbs?

I dismissed two of the things you said because there is no context to them at all, the number 160 is an "around" number written in by some half ass journalist, 175 was just after a fight in which she most likely rewarded herself for all the hard weight cutting she had been doing + rehydration

most of all I dismissed your entire arguement of her being able to do it((Despite her insisting she cant)) because its completely foolish to think that she doesnt know damn well that her entire life((outside of weight cutting)) would be made easier by doing it

in your mind you think its because she is afraid of these other girls.....yeah Im sure shes scared of Meisha and Ronda after how they looked in their last outings

and youre wrong, Im not attacking you because you "supposedly" used Cyborg's words, Im attacking you because your whole point of view is one that is based on idiocy

Yeah that was pretty brutal. Damn, I thought my weight cut of 15lbs/20lbs was tough...it looks like she is having convulsions/Seizures. Hespect that can do it with out dying (yet).

Just let her fight at 145lbs. That way they could give her a championship belt. I know the 'division' doesn't exist. So what? Let Cyborg crush cans with a belt on the line. Perfect Fight Night Brazil main event.

Have most other bouts in the 'division' take place down in Invicta. Just have number-one contender and Cyborg fights in the UFC. And then when Cyborg retires, drop the weight class. That way everyone wins.

I assume she does

Oh! Now we know.
You guess.
You assume

but then you speak as if you KNOW and they are FACTS...

You are a hater. An exposed Hater.

All you assume is what your blind ignorance and hate tells your (weak) brain.

Then you spew this nonsense and you make threads after threads about it.

You are consumed by your hate...

show me where she said her walk around weight out of camp was 160((on the nose)) in 2012?
How about I source her being 160lbs 1 year after her previous fight and 6 months before she would fight again?
Then I source her being 160 ~8 weeks out from a fight.

Then I will source her being 175 days after a fight.
Then I will source her in camp right now ~8 weeks out from a fight at 172 with a sick pack and saying she has extremely low levels of bodyfat.

When I do all that what will you say?

Then you spew this nonsense and you make threads after threads about it.
Show me all these threads I make about it? Get back to me when you are able to dispute the facts. So far you never have. All you do is lie, refuse to talk about sources and facts, and then leave like a whining bitch.

How about I source her being 160lbs 1 year after her previous fight and 6 months before she would fight again?

Then I will source her in camp right now ~8 weeks out from a fight at 172 with a sick pack and saying she has extremely low levels of bodyfat.

show me where SHE said her walk around weight was 160 on the nose in 2012
show me where SHE said that she had gained 12lbs of muscle

or stfu

the choice is yours

show me where SHE said her walk around weight was 160 on the nose in 2012
show me where SHE said that she had gained 12lbs of muscle

or stfu

the choice is yours
I see you refuse to answer. When I do all that what will you say? Will you admit she is a duck?

Hint: You won't answer me because we both know you don't care. When I source it you will ignore it, make excuses, and use as many logical fallacies as possible to ignore the truth you want to pretend doesn't exist.

No sympathy from me, she chose the route of dehydration - holding on to as much muscle as she possible can.

I agree. She could have been preparing to cut to 135 for three years now but she hasn't. She has never wanted to fight Rousey and the weight cut is the excuse. I grow very tired of her game but credit to her, she got the UFC to make special rules for her with the 140 catchweight too bad she lost millions of dollars hiding for the past three years.

Where are the 20+ pages of people saying her cut is easy or that 5 more pounds is nothing?
Oh that's right, they'll ignore this and continue to stand by their made up reality.
Cutting weight the days before a fight is hard. It's hard for lots of fighters. Most don't publicize it.

No one is saying she should cut the extra 3 lbs shed need to make 136. No one. What everyone is saying is that she can LOSE 3 lbs before her cut. That requires change in diet and exercise. This isn't so hard to follow. Don't bulk up to 172. Lose a little weight. Now, will you ignore this point?

I agree. She could have been preparing to cut to 135 for three years now but she hasn't. She has never wanted to fight Rousey and the weight cut is the excuse. I grow very tired of her game but credit to her, she got the UFC to make special rules for her with the 140 catchweight too bad she lost millions of dollars hiding for the past three years.

I agree with most of your post.

Disagree with her not wanting to fight Rousey. Like Ronda, she wanted every possible advantage, and Cyborg's most obvious one is size, strength and power.

Cutting weight the days before a fight is hard. It's hard for lots of fighters. Most don't publicize it.

No one is saying she should cut the extra 3 lbs shed need to make 136. No one. What everyone is saying is that she can LOSE 3 lbs before her cut. That requires change in diet and exercise. This isn't so hard to follow. Don't bulk up to 172. Lose a little weight. Now, will you ignore this point?
Yes, for example, go back to 160lbs like she was.

I agree with most of your post.

Disagree with her not wanting to fight Rousey. Like Ronda, she wanted every possible advantage, and Cyborg's most obvious one is size, strength and power.

Ok, I will meet you in the middle on this one however there has been a standing offer by the UFC to fight Rousey if she takes a warm up fight at 140 to show she can cut the weight, then fight Rousey at 135 and defend the belt at 135.

I completely understand why the UFC would want that fight at 135, they are trying to build stars and the biggest star is at 135. When she held the belt Rousey was right to not take the fight unless it was at 135. Currently there are still money fights at 135 for Rousey but those would go away if she fight Cyborg at 140 and lost. She will make more money fighting Pena, Tate, Holm and Nunes at 135 than one figh with Cybord.

So...

Source?

I see you refuse to answer. When I do all that what will you say? Will you admit she is a duck?

Hint: You won't answer me because we both know you don't care. When I source it you will ignore it, make excuses, and use as many logical fallacies as possible to ignore the truth you want to pretend doesn't exist.
answer what, numbnuts? youre asking me what will I say when you source info that wasnt even what I asked you to provide a source of, show me the source and I'll have an answer for you...

youre the one stating "facts" show us the facts then ....you provided two links in your original post...neither of which had any context to them and the only "fact" inherent in either of those was that at some point she stepped on a scale and weighed 172lbs....you said that you were just quoting her...show the quotes then

I dont know what your motivation is to carry out this level of hatred, nor do I really care....youre a few shrimp shy of a boatload, I would say that when the day comes they make the 145 division, idiots like you are going to dick tuck and move to the back of the crowd...I would say that.....but your level of hatred and the things youre willing to say to empower it... leads me to think that you'll just find some other tidbit that you can twist to try and fit whatever pre-programmed line of thought you may have

Back