Behind the scenes look at Cyborg's grueling weight cut to 140 for UFC 198

No sympathy. All she has to do it drop some muscle. But then she wont be much larger than everyone else...

Shes a cheating tranny.

answer what, numbnuts? youre asking me what will I say when you source info that wasnt even what I asked you to provide a source of, show me the source and I'll have an answer for you...
Yes, I am asking you now, before, so you can't change your mind later like you Cyborg apologists always do.

Fuck he, nobody force her to be juiced to the gills.

She opened that shit because I trashed her point of view in a previous thread where she continued to post the same comment 10x over.
hehehe that's typical.
20 people say the same thing.
Ignore all and claim you are right....

that about sums up CHael...

Fuck he, nobody force her to be juiced to the gills.
...says the guy who blatantly disregard she is under Zuffa (and being randomly tested by USADA) for the past few years...:rolleyes:

why are haters so predictable??:confused:

hehehe that's typical.
20 people say the same thing.
Ignore all and claim you are right....

that about sums up CHael...
I posted Cyborg's comments. Can you show me exactly what I posted that was wrong? Didn't think so. You know you are a liar.

No moron, 172-165 = 7. 12-7 = 5.

So she is 3lbs over 136, and is 5lbs heavier than she was. Math not your strong suit?
Are you 12? Calling every person who is not agreeing with you a moron. You said 172-175. 175-165=10. If you're going to exaggerate, you have to stick by it.

Oh ya. It really looks like she can easily make 135 alright.

Jesus Christ fellas.

The collective stupidity on this subject is amazing. And the truth is some of you are so dug in you're willfully being ignorant.

But wait, wait......All she has to do is lose some muscle, and it will be really easy....right?

She has very lean muscle, and a large bone structure for a woman. She is a big girl.

RR could easily make 125 of she just lost some muscle....Right? It's just so ridiculous it's hard to even respond.

Seriously....Many need to take a step back from this and just use some basic common sense.

She tweeted her pre-cut weight the other day at approx. 172. (171 and change).
171.6 pounds today, 26.6 pounds over the featherweight division of 145lbs.
I will drop the weight over the next... fb.me/83VyHzfXb

That was 8/4, not before her last cut to 140. She has now ruled out 135 so isn't bothering keeping more muscle mass off as she did previously.
She previously cut mass and made 139 by means shown in her video. She's decided that cutting the same mass + 4 more lbs is not something she wants to do.
If she wins her UFC headline, you'll see a 145lbs division and she wins this long battle.

Jesus Christ fellas.

The collective stupidity on this subject is amazing. And the truth is some of you are so dug in you're willfully being ignorant.

But wait, wait......All she has to do is lose some muscle, and it will be really easy....right?

She has very lean muscle, and a large bone structure for a woman. She is a big girl.

RR could easily make 125 of she just lost some muscle....Right? It's just so ridiculous it's hard to even respond.

Seriously....Many need to take a step back from this and just use some basic common sense.

I propose, largely because of the mammoth amount of muscle that she has gained since she fought at 137, any cut to 135 will be tough. That being said, the extra muscle she has gained the last 3-4 years makes everything harder.

If she really wanted to make 135 like she said she did so many times (even back in her strikeforce days) she should have been working to make the scale head in the other direction. Given that she not only gained, but maintains an extreme level of muscularity while participating in a cardio-intensive sport means she is making this far more difficult that she should.

Jesus Christ fellas.

I believe she can't make 135. At first I thought it was possible, when she did weight in at 139 in the Leslie Smith fight. Honestly I didn't think she looked all that bad. But after seeing this, I don't think that anymore. She probably should just stop talking about 135 fighters though. Just do what she has to do at 145 for health sake, for continuing to finance herself. But until a 135er challenges her at 140 or 145, she probably shouldn't talk about them.

171.6 pounds today, 26.6 pounds over the featherweight division of 145lbs.
I will drop the weight over the next... fb.me/83VyHzfXb

That was 8/4, not before her last cut to 140. She has now ruled out 135 so isn't bothering keeping more muscle mass off as she did previously.
She previously cut mass and made 139 by means shown in her video. She's decided that cutting the same mass + 4 more lbs is not something she wants to do.
If she wins her UFC headline, you'll see a 145lbs division and she wins this long battle.

The she wins. However, she should not have been claiming that she was "trying to make" or "going to attempt" 135 so many times while gaining weight.

Now, when a see a video of her having trouble cutting, because she maintains an incredible level of muscle for someone participating in a cardio-intensive sport, I certainly do not feel sorry for her. Video strikes me as no more than a plea for sympathy for problems she has caused herself.

The she wins. However, she should not have been claiming that she was "trying to make" or "going to attempt" 135 so many times while gaining weight.

Now, when a see a video of her having trouble cutting, because she maintains an incredible level of muscle for someone participating in a cardio-intensive sport, I certainly do not feel sorry for her. Video strikes me as no more than a plea for sympathy for problems she has caused herself.
Maybe you're right. Then again after all of this she is headlining a UFC card and keeps on destroying. I can't fault somebody's methods when they're 1000x more successful than me.

Are you 12? Calling every person who is not agreeing with you a moron. You said 172-175. 175-165=10. If you're going to exaggerate, you have to stick by it.
No only fools who tell lies to favor a proven cheater. She has been 175. She is currently 172. How am I exaggerating when I posted the pics she posted of herself on scales?

My claim was she is 172 in shape. I posted she was 175 days after a fight as proof that the numbers are accurate. She is not going to gain 15lbs of fat in 2 days.

Please tell me exactly what fact I posted you disagree with. You morons refuse to do so and keep trying to attack me because you know your position is untenable and you are wrong.

I believe she can't make 135. At first I thought it was possible, when she did weight in at 139 in the Leslie Smith fight. Honestly I didn't think she looked all that bad.
You do realize she was 5lbs heavier in that camp than she was when she was in the UFC ducking 135 before right?

Maybe you're right. Then again after all of this she is headlining a UFC card and keeps on destroying. I can't fault somebody's methods when they're 1000x more successful than me.

Oh sure, she keeps beating up smaller women. I would have the same reaction towards any champ that got half their wins from people moving up one or two weight classes to fight her. (Smith fought at 125, then moved up to 135). Carano had a history of that as well. Then the rest of 145, well, Cyborg's fourth or fifth best win is Baszler, who has fought at 125 if that tells you anything.

The current "best prospect" at 145, Megan Anderson, has been training for three years.

So, really, she better keep destroying, right?

They introduced the 135 division for Rousey. They should do the same for Cyborg at 145. She's clearly somewhat of a draw. And there's some 135ers who'd move up. Rousey herself doesn't love the cut to 135. 135 is the lowest Holm's ever competed.

And it's fucking weird that they make her cut extra weight arbitrarily.

Back