Behind the scenes look at Cyborg's grueling weight cut to 140 for UFC 198

She is way bigger and stronger than the other competitors, of course she has advantages.

This bitch is worse than Mcgregor. She is trying to call out much smaller bitches to move up to 145 so she can cut 40 pounds and have a 25 pound advantage by the time she comes into the cage.

Cyrborg so gangsta thats my girl! GOAT WMMA

She hasn't even tried to make 135lbs, she's been building muscle for the last 2 or 3 years. Why is this only coming out now? I never believe orchestrated shit like this, same with that picture of Tate that came out AFTER she got her ass kicked.
The Tate pic was part of an ESPN piece following her up until the fight. It wasn't a leaked picture. A shit website just made a story out of Tate waiting for the tub to warm up.

The Tate pic was part of an ESPN piece following her up until the fight. It wasn't a leaked picture. A shit website just made a story out of Tate waiting for the tub to warm up.

I like the narrative of Tate laying on the floor about to pass out better.

She should just stay at 145 there is still fights to make there but the problems is she'll never get money fights there because it not in the UFC and causal don't care about anything but UFC which is why she keeps calling out 135's in the UFC.

If she was crying she still had plenty of water weight she could lose.

giphy.gif

It looks quite awful. She's really putting in the effort.

She hasn't even tried to make 135lbs, she's been building muscle for the last 2 or 3 years. Why is this only coming out now? I never believe orchestrated shit like this, same with that picture of Tate that came out AFTER she got her ass kicked.
So she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
She says she cant make weight, a bunch of people say "yeaaa u can!!!! It's easy!" , she puts out a video showing how hard it was just to make 140, and it's all just " orchestrated shit"? It makes perfect sense for it to come out now since everyone seems to think they know what Cyborg's body can and can't do better than she does.

Where are the 20+ pages of people saying her cut is easy or that 5 more pounds is nothing?
Oh that's right, they'll ignore this and continue to stand by their made up reality.

Balooney!
According to @UJustGotChaeld, she can make 135 easily!
"I believe Chale more than I do Cyborg, her doctors, trainers, pictures, movies, etc."
...said no one EVER! :eek:

Balooney!
According to @UJustGotChaeld, she can make 135 easily!
"I believe Chale more than I do Cyborg, her doctors, trainers, pictures, movies, etc."
...said no one EVER! :eek:
Logical fallacy. She can balloon up to 180 and make 140 tough. That doesn't mean she can't make 135 from 160.

All you haters have are logical fallacies.

Nov. 2012 under contract in the UFC she is 160.
Santos’ walking around weight currently hovers around 160lbs and the 25lb cut would just be too much for her
http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Mar 2015 while she claims she has been losing weight to fight at 135, and 2 days after a fight she is 175.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/2...ay-cris-cyborg-weighs-175-lbs-can-she-drop-to

Cyborg was 160lbs and refused to cut to 135 because 25lbs is too big a cut for a woman to make.
Cyborg then power lifted and gained 12lbs+ of muscle and was 172-175 cutting 27-30lbs to fight at 145.
Cyborg then dropped to 165lbs and cut 26lbs to 139lbs.
Cyborg is now 5lbs heavier than she was and refuses to cut 3lbs more to fight at 135.

Care to dispute any of that?

Cyborg is a ....
06479b0f8c0d6124893572e1bb448ab4.jpg

She says she cant make weight, a bunch of people say "yeaaa u can!!!! It's easy!" , she puts out a video showing how hard it was just to make 140, and it's all just " orchestrated shit"? It makes perfect sense for it to come out now since everyone seems to think they know what Cyborg's body can and can't do better than she does.
I don't care if she can or can't make 135. What I care about is her bullshit call outs of women in a lower weight class. They're not ducking you, they fight in their weight class. If cyborg can't get there, just shut up m

No she is damned because she added a bunch of weight/muscle and complains it's tough to make weight with all the extra muscle she added, and refuses to take off her steroid fueled muscle.

This bitch is worse than Mcgregor. She is trying to call out much smaller bitches to move up to 145 so she can cut 40 pounds and have a 25 pound advantage by the time she comes into the cage.
lol almost sounds like Tito Ortiz....oh wait

Back