Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

I got my own logo put onto the gloves. Expecting them in a few days

Hey Minowafanatic

The gold color used on the white gloves looks darker than the gold used on the red pair and the green pair. Is that just due to lighting, or were different shades of gold actually used.

Also, just on the white pair, can you verify if the gold on the palm is different from the gold on the piping? thanks

Does Bill make any cups?
Yep!

mnT6MQ.jpg

uGxpH7.jpg

Any pics?

I got some pics this morning in an email

Pre-logo
qPoIKg.jpg

Post-logo
4BShmx.jpg

:D

Hey Minowafanatic

The gold color used on the white gloves looks darker than the gold used on the red pair and the green pair. Is that just due to lighting, or were different shades of gold actually used.

Also, just on the white pair, can you verify if the gold on the palm is different from the gold on the piping? thanks

I didn't notice that myself and I'll ask for you

Last edited:
how much for those white and gold ones they look sick... are they 16oz

$195 on ebay at 16oz, I'd check the price through [email protected] though if I were you

though you can't see it in the pic above they're split thumb, another pic of them pre-logo

LWogPx.jpg

also wanted to say there's focus mitts and Mexican style headguards now available. In fact I've been told all martial arts related equipment can be made and ordered.

DArrQ6.jpg

and that I updated the original post of this thread showing a few more of the products, namely MMA equipment (pink shootos, shin guards, MMA gloves and MMA board shorts) and giving more information

edit:

can i get some pink and black shooto gloves

here's what they'd look like
Rs1dJS.jpg

official colour of G&E
rock n roll

Last edited:
Look at Minowafanatic with the custom logo!

The gloves came out awesome!

thanks! the logo came out perfect and exactly how I had wanted it to.

Can we have our own cuff label and screen printed logo on the gloves as opposed to the Beaulieu ones? Will this greatly increase the price?

The idea of my label is to advertise Our PRODUCT.......I'm sure for the right price we can add writing on the backhand, but really that's our advertising. We canadd you logo onthe backhand, but the BEAULIEU satin label on the cuff is a must. Thanks for your understanding. Bill

Last edited:
shooto gloves are available.we made some for you...check new updates on the thread,,,:wink:

Hey Minowafanatic

hi destroyer,well in this case its just because of the difference in lights the gold color appears dark at some place and light on others.but in real there are actually two shades of gold available.a darker one and a lighter gold along with metallic silver and other colors too.so its all about your choice as BEAULIEU equipment provides you with true sense of customization.

What are the training gloves like for bag work?

What are the training gloves like for bag work?

training gloves comes in different types in our line of gear.for example if you want hand crafted padding or machine molded padding or if you want triple padded cuff with lace-up,s or velcro closure etc.so its all about your choice.we provide customized gloves of your choice.

Back