Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

CAn you post some pictures of the shooto gloves?

Yes please.And can you give an idea of price and available colours please?

here's the Shootos

BVFsy8.jpg

Any pictures of the sole of the boot? It looks like the adidas box hog, but better construction.

and here you go my friend:

XeeGf6.jpg

Yes please.And can you give an idea of price and available colours please?

Contact me at my email address and I can quote price and answer your questions and hopefully take your order...............thanks for your interest. Bill.

I updated the OP with more information

6NUFtM.jpg

18oz as a standard model, again $100.

just ordered some 10oz custom lace-ups, yellow with black trim and a straight cuff with the Beaulieu tag stitched onto the wrist and a Cheetah logo on the backhand.

will let u know how it goes :icon_chee

Last edited:
I am not a tool =(

but seriously I dont think any facesavers have been produced yet, the product line is still being developed

Contact me and we can take your order and get them out to you ASAP.

Yes, of course you can.Contact me and I'll take your order.

We're working vey hard to provide top quality gear at a reasonible pricing. However, custom orders, especially those seeking special vintage leather, pattern changes and all for FREE SHIPPING must realize that the price quoted for these special request are FAR LESS than the big guys out there. We're here to provide the same if not better quality for less. CUSTOM MADE GEAR CANNOT BE RETURNED. We offer quality, special requests, all for less. Give us a try. New items are being worked on and will appear here when available. Thanks for your support. [email protected]

The hook and loop are available.Just write me with your wants and upon receipt of your money order or PayPal we can get going on your order. Custom orders available at addition cost and takes 3-4 weeks to complete your order. No returns on custom orders.

Hey Bill,

Can you provide a picture of all the colors you have available?

I think that'd help in custom work :)

im realy digging the idea of black and pinks. but would like them to be hot pink. They can be made for you.............Contact me at [email protected]

Hey Bill,

Can you provide a picture of all the colors you have available?

I think that'd help in custom work :)

I don't think that's possible as the specific colours would need to be sourced on request. So if you wanted gold, they'd make the colour for you but right now there's none in existence as that order hasn't been placed. Or at least that's my interpretation of the information I was given when I ordered yellow gloves of which I'll post a picture when they're ready. For standard glove colours most can be seen here

hxoaoR.jpg

blue/red/pink/white/black

with other colours being available on demand as well as different/exotic leathers and patterns

Those blue velcro gloves are GORGEOUS. How much will they be and will they be available in the UK?

to finally have a go answering this they are available in the UK, I know Bill has free shipping to the UK for his boots and possibly other items (both pairs of gloves I ordered were with free shipping to England) so the shipping estimator won't be accurate on ebay where the hook&loops 16oz are listed at $130 which is about

Last edited:
^ so tempting...but UFC Fuel is on in February too...in London....

im realy digging the idea of black and pinks. but would like them to be hot pink.

The pink shown is what we have and anything can be made along with black. Contact me.

I don't think that's possible as the specific colours would need to be sourced on request. So if you wanted gold, they'd make the colour for you but right now there's none in existence as that order hasn't been placed. Or at least that's my interpretation of the information I was given when I ordered yellow gloves of which I'll post a picture when they're ready. For standard glove colours most can be seen here

with other colours being available on demand as well as different/exotic leathers and patterns

to finally have a go answering this they are available in the UK, I know Bill has free shipping to the UK for his boots and possibly other items (both pairs of gloves I ordered were with free shipping to England) so the shipping estimator won't be accurate on ebay where the hook&loops 16oz are listed at $130 which is about

Damn, i want those hook n loop blue bad. They are available. contact me at [email protected]

Will take your order and Payment instructions and put order in. Will take approximately 3-4 weeks.

Face saver headgear, hook and loop, shoot gloves, metallic gold leather all thes items are available for your order request

Add another person interested in the hook and loop availability and pricing.
i,ve know these hook and loop from beaulieu which are best gloves ever and i have one word...awesome!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back