Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Shihtzu i thought u didnt own any beaulieu gear?

No no, I haven't and most probably I will not :) I am judging from your review, my friend.
Not a big fan of the gloves though. Yes, they are very well made, but I still think none higher end gloves should be IMF.

Bill often annoys me a bit, but we are different generations.
However I must admit I am really impressed by the facesaver (FG5000 like headgear) topboxer made. And people here know I hardly ever say this (I am very detail oriented). Topboxer, great job, mate!

I'm sorry if I annoy you and I don't know why. Perhaps, it's your caustic personality whereby you basically IMO shun our product continually asking for GRANT quality and pattern changes to make our product look like or be more like GRANT. I believe , with all honesty I've spent numerous emails back and forth with you over and over again trying my best to accommodate all your questions and concerns. Yes, Topboxer does excellent work and also is reluctant to make changes to our successful product line to look like someone else's . When you ask a question " IS your product as good as Grant's ?????? That's caustic to me. Sorry.

No no, I haven't and most probably I will not :) I am judging from your review, my friend.
Not a big fan of the gloves though. Yes, they are very well made, but I still think none higher end gloves should be IMF

We offer both IMF and layered foam and you've been told that.

Karpov:

In an email back to you in reply for GRANT like super bag gloves and foam, I replied on June 12, 2013 that we can do either IMF or layered foam, anything you want and that still applies to you and everyone else out there. We also offer all our custom equipment at a discounted price, including both gold and silver metallic, lettering etc. Thanks for your interest. Bill Beaulieu

Bill, you are a bit weird man, aren't you?

Most importantly, since you have chosen sherdog as the most suitable field to discuss the PERSONAL email correspondence, why didn't you mention you have not responded to my email when I emailed you afterwards? And what about all the rubbish you always feel obliged to accompany your emails with like "we do not copy anything".

Dear Bill, with respect, please be so kind and behave like a man, not like a moron.
After your recent entertainment here you can bet I am never going to order anything from you, nor I will ever more recommend you (I used to do this quite often).

X2yDQ.gif

Bill, you are a bit weird man, aren't you?

Most importantly, since you have chosen sherdog as the most suitable field to discuss the PERSONAL email correspondence, why didn't you mention you have not responded to my email when I emailed you afterwards? And what about all the rubbish you always feel obliged to accompany your emails with like "we do not copy anything".

Dear Bill, with respect, please be so kind and behave like a man, not like a moron.
After your recent entertainment here you can bet I am never going to order anything from you, nor I will ever more recommend you (I used to do this quite often). Sir:

If that's your choice so be it, just don't deny it. We've tried over and over to answer all your questions.

Both shihtzu and bill leave it alone, not worth arguing over.

pleas be cool everybody...everything is under control !!! lol
lets just stick to the gear discussion and pass the smiles only.

I'm not a fan of Bill. Your CS is the same as Grants! Take it like a man!

Bill vs Ring to Cage vs Shitzu. I'd pay to see that!

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Bill. Your CS is the same as Grants! Take it like a man!

Bill vs Ring to Cage vs Shitzu. I'd pay to see that!

I actually like the gear topboxer makes (I have said it many times), the quality is really decent. Unfortunately Bill himself doesn't meet this quality at all.

As for R2C, I like them too. I just hate gimmicky statements. I trust and respect you didn't know how to call C-17, but you must admit "Winning clones" is absolutely misleading unless R2C succeeded in getting exactly the same foam, what is obviously not true.
I would even give a chance to C-17 but since I am overseas they would cost me like 200 bucks (shipping and EU taxes), so doesn't worth.

I actually like the gear topboxer makes (I have said it many times), the quality is really decent. Unfortunately Bill himself doesn't meet this quality at all.

As for R2C, I like them too. I just hate gimmicky statements. I trust and respect you didn't know how to call C-17, but you must admit "Winning clones" is absolutely misleading unless R2C succeeded in getting exactly the same foam, what is obviously not true.
I would even give a chance to C-17 but since I am overseas they would cost me like 200 bucks (shipping and EU taxes), so doesn't worth.

I'm a bit confused Topboxer told me he was an associate of Bill so I thought they worked for the same company?

Also, I was thinking of asking you for a long time, but why do you hate IMF so much? I've only tried IMF once but have been satisfied (although I do prefer foam if its good foam).

Topboxer is an associate and friend of bills yes.

Shihtzu has never once stated that he hates IMF, he prefers layered over it.

Imo imf is awesome for sparring and layered is better for bag/mitt work. Thats not to say you cant use either foam in reverse or just stick to a certain foam. They are different and people will have different tastes. There are upsides and downsides to picking layered or imf. Its your choice in the end to make the decision.

Lemme just make this easy. I think many of you are concentrating in the wrong focus here. The focus should be the GEAR. Many of you i would consider friends and we all get wrapped up in little things at times, i for one am guilty of it in other threads. But lets focus on the gear.

Any inquiries should be made directly to bill not here at sherdog
You can contact him at [email protected]

Topboxer will reply here concerning any gear related questions.

Again, if anyone has questions about bills gear or ANY gear that i own for that matter shoot me a pm id be happy to answer them :)

And im sure mino is the same since he owns bills stuff too.

Topboxer is the manufacturer of anything Bill offers. Bill is Bill.

I have never said I hate IMF in general, I said I hate it on a bag comparing to good layered foam gloves.
IMF is awesome for sparring, really great.

Yup, Id answer any questions I can. I think when you buy products from a company, you're supporting them, so how they handle themselves is important.

Yup, Id answer any questions I can. I think when you buy products from a company, you're supporting them, so how they handle themselves is important.

Give our product a try. Facebook ****BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT***

See photos. Feel free to ask questions and know we're there to help. Thank [email protected]

Back