Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Give our product a try. Facebook ****BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT***

See photos. Feel free to ask questions and know we're there to help. Thank [email protected]

Just a shoutout to Bill. The man is fantastic when it comes to getting back to you. For one pair of gloves, we literally exchanged over thirty emails. He maintained between polite and patient throughout the process even though I'm clearly not the perfect customer :p

Anyways, thanks Bill and I'm looking forwards to seeing the final product!

Yeah bill is very awesome! I think hes made strides to better his cs. Topboxer makes awesome gear i think youll be happy. What did you go with?

Green/gold/black 16oz triple cuffs w/smaller hand and wrist compartment. Mixedmajik did a couple of mock ups for me and I liked that combo the most.

I'm also getting a kanji (my name) put on the gloves which should be interesting :)

Sweet yeah bro i love the triple cuff on my sparring lace ups. Yeah maj is pretty good at the mockups

Hey Strato,
Do you have to ask for welted seams specifically to get them on your gloves?

You would have to ask for them yes. Mine do not have welted seams.

This is something topboxer told me about welted seams:

The welted seams are just for beauty, we add double stitches anyway to the gloves. Instead with welts its a chance that the leather may be ripped off.
During construction and afterwards while using if the inner is sticthched onto it with single stitchb welted seems give strenghth if three layesr are double stitched,
but it honestly has more to do with beauty then strength. There are thousand other tricks and techniques we use to make it stronger and durable.

See what minow posted. Minow knows his shiet. One of the few people i give 100% consideration to.

Mino, you seem to be pretty updated with regards to Bill and Topboxer's stuff. Do you know if they've got real patent leather yet, and not just the shiny synthetic?

Pretty sure they have real patent leather. You can always shoot em an email though

I just got an update from Topboxer. They have real patent leather in Black, but it's shoe quality, so it's thick. They could use it on the palm, or the velcro strap, or on a flat cuff. It's a bit stiff for a triple-cuff. They're also on the lookout for white patent.

i wonder how you guys get all these colorful belts belts!!!

looks like someone likes gold even more than you Strato!

545891_10151843126493627_331222983_n.jpg

Back