• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BATWOMAN TV Series (First Trailer)

I gave up on the flash a long time ago but holy shit does this look terrible. That Ruby girl is so terrible she makes sophie turner look like julia roberts.

*writes this off*

Looks like 'Night Man' in drag.

night-man.jpg

That chick sucked in The Meg.

She stinks!

I absolutely cant wait to not see that

Thumbnail looks like a granny version of Rose.

Frankly they should have done a bat family movie first to test the waters and then build spin offs on whichever characters test well. Plus a bat-family movie would three badass chicks

Frankly they should have done a bat family movie first to test the waters and then build spin offs on whichever characters test well. Plus a bat-family movie would three badass chicks
charlies angels type of thing?

sounds incredibly campy btw/

charlies angels type of thing?

sounds incredibly campy btw/
Nah the batfamily arc is composed of batwoman as the leader with nightwing, clay face, Red Robin, and two other female superheroes. So nothing like Charlie’s angels. They have some interesting adventures for example a “night of the monstermen”would be an interesting proposal because it would be a superhero/ Horror/ Godzilla type movie. Which if done in a marvellian type manner would be lots of fun. So not taking itself too serious pumping up the action and maybe having Wan direct and flex his horror chops.

Will there be boobies`?

I'm scratching my head thinking how hard it is to get studios to greenlit sequel to a good movie like Dredd and they decide to fund a movie no one asked for.

Have you ever needed to laugh and vomit at the same time?

Wow, between this and finding out Robert Pattinson will play Batman next this has been a great day for Batman fans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back