• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BATWOMAN TV Series (First Trailer)

I would have preferred the version of Batwoman who was asian and didn't talk.

I would have preferred the version of Batwoman who was asian and didn't talk.
I think you are thinking of one of the Batgirls, not Batwoman. Batwoman was introduced before Batgirl but never really took off and remained a D-list hero while Batgirl become on of the iconic sidekicks of Batman.

I think you are thinking of one of the Batgirls, not Batwoman. Batwoman was introduced before Batgirl but never really took off and remained a D-list hero while Batgirl become on of the iconic sidekicks of Batman.
Yeah you're right, my bad.

I think I might have seen Batwoman in one of the DCAU movies, she was dating Rene Montoya or something?

With the cringe direction and acting, this has got to be made for TV.

Ruby Rose is one weird looking broad and doesn't remind me of the Arkham game Barbara Gordon at all. Also, Dougray Scott has really fallen off. Dude was gonna be the next Wolverine and now is doing CW TV shows LOL!

As with all CW shows this looks cringey AF. Pass.

Ruby Rose is one weird looking broad and doesn't remind me of the Arkham game Barbara Gordon at all. Also, Dougray Scott has really fallen off. Dude was gonna be the next Wolverine and now is doing CW TV shows LOL!

As with all CW shows this looks cringey AF. Pass.

Weird but oddly and incredibly attractive IMO. One of the very few woman that can pull off short hair look. Not a fan of short hair for women but she does it for me. Her face is photogenically stunning so that always helps.

Weird but oddly and incredibly attractive IMO. One of the very few woman that can pull off short hair look. Not a fan of short hair for women but she does it for me. Her face is photogenically stunning so that always helps.

I didn't know you were into trannies. Good to know.

Listen, I enjoy carpet-munchers as much as the next guy, but this kinda ridiculous bullshit needs to stop.

That ruby chick just seems like an overbearing cunt.

<Kpop775>

Last edited:
Nah the batfamily arc is composed of batwoman as the leader with nightwing, clay face, Red Robin, and two other female superheroes. So nothing like Charlie’s angels. They have some interesting adventures for example a “night of the monstermen”would be an interesting proposal because it would be a superhero/ Horror/ Godzilla type movie. Which if done in a marvellian type manner would be lots of fun. So not taking itself too serious pumping up the action and maybe having Wan direct and flex his horror chops.
eh, maybe but that still sounds very campy if it stays within the batman universe.

That story is interesting in like a pre1930's atmosphere or something that is like in a shitty future world.

Wait is this the new terminator? Oh it's batwoman. Good lord how many franchises are they going to ruin!

If it would have been Gina Carano, and it would have been rated R, and there would have been a sweaty 'monsters ball' level sex scene, or even watchmen, I would have gone to see it.

I won't go see this, most likely. The comic book stuff is already hanging in on by a thread with me.

Lmao fight scenes looked and sounded cringey.

Short haired lesbian? Cba.

That brown woman would get it though.

Here lies DC comics, born 1950 something, died 2019. Good night sweet prince

I doubt even lesbians can keep this shit floating.

I bet Dougray Scott fantasizes daily about what would have happened if he didnt have to back out of playing Wolverine in X-men.

eh, maybe but that still sounds very campy if it stays within the batman universe.

That story is interesting in like a pre1930's atmosphere or something that is like in a shitty future world.
That’s why I said marvellian and not taking itself seriously. The comics had a voltron reference and lots of throwbacks to monster movies and zombie flicks. It would be very popcorny. Plus wan could make it look beautiful.
In the dcrebirth world
Batwoman is fairly important. She is the leader of the Bat family. Batman gave her that position and the team the job of protecting Gotham because of his desire to baiscally create a Batman inc. he also believes that she is a better leader than he is. She gets a fair amount of time between her solo series and the Bat family comics

Back