Battle of the Planets

Just strolling through memory lane yo

Yeah I watched it.........fuck we're old.
new-girl-high-five.gif

I'm outta likes but I'll be back tomorrow liking the shit outta this post
All good. There was so much good Japanese cartoon action back in the day. I don’t consider myself an anime fan, but my list of childhood cartoons would say otherwise, but back then they were just cartoons.

All good. There was so much good Japanese cartoon action back in the day. I don’t consider myself an anime fan, but my list of childhood cartoons would say otherwise, but back then they were just cartoons.
I know you're on the fence about Star Wars, but episode 1 of Visions is pretty damn good

I know you're on the fence about Star Wars, but episode 1 of Visions is pretty damn good
Oh……it’s on my to do list. I was waiting for Bad Batch to release in its entirety so I can watch it in one go. I can do weekly for Marvel. SW needs to be all or nothing. Although not sure I have the strength to sit out Mando for a binge.

Oh……it’s on my to do list. I was waiting for Bad Batch to release in its entirety so I can watch it in one go. I can do weekly for Marvel. SW needs to be all or nothing. Although not sure I have the strength to sit out Mando for a binge.
Not gonna lie dude, first episode is pretty damn good. Check it out. And if you have a kick-ass home theatre, then pump it for the first episode

Gonna go watch it again now, later

Back