Battle of the Planets

keyopciv.jpg

I hated Keyop.

Princess was one of my first wanks, along with bugs bunny when he dressed as a girl bunny and Betty boop.

Yeah. I remember that and Robotech, etc. That whole era of Japanese cartoons. Watched them after school and on Saturday mornings. Some good cartoons. Before cartoons got all queered up by social justice, etc.

Battle of the Planets was awesome! It always changed schedules, so I had to be really alert to catch it. Way before we had VCRs to record, you had to stay up late or get up early to catch your favorites.

Never saw the Japanese versions. I may have to do that.

I loved the Shogun Warrior toys, too. I would have had them all, if I could find them. I had the big Godzilla Shogun Warrior, and traded him for the big Raydeen. I had Gaiking in the smaller metal figure format, but stupidly traded him for the smaller Raydeen as well. Mazinga was my favorite, and I only had him in the smallest size format.

Being a kid in the mid-late 70s and early-80s was truly great!

Princess was one of my first wanks, along with bugs bunny when he dressed as a girl bunny and Betty boop.
Never wanked to the cartoons, but my first wanks to imaginary comic books were Omaha Cat Dancer, and Cherry. How my mom never found those I don’t know.

Reminds me of watching planet of the apes tv show that was made in the 70s my dad downloaded on a DVD for me as a kid. Great show.

Back