Batman is so overpowered

We're talking sea level Batman here then right?

Has he been drug tested?

Have you tried reading Spawn lately? Shit sucks and I'm a hardcore Spawn fan.

I sadly agree, the comic really started to decline since Mammon's demise, he was a fascinating villain.
Lately when I re-read my collection I find myself taking more please in spin-offs like "Medieval Spawn", "Spawn: the undead", "Curse of the Spawn", etc, than the last 40 issues or so than the actual canon.

I've also recently downloaded all 3 seasons of the HBO's "Spawn: the animated series", I hadn't watched them since... a bunch of years ago, a blast in the past and an actually pretty good adaptation (why they removed "The Curse" arc by replacing him by a generic villain, I'll always wonder; plenty of stuff have been modified, it's almost a slightly different Spawn universe, but still good).

You most likely have already watched it, but just in case for Spawn enthusiast lurkers, it's on Youtube.
What a shame that they stopped after 3 seasons (ratings were good, but since it was a bit violent they showed it late at night, so not a big audience, and now it's Hannibal that stops after 3 seasons... (for the same reasons as Spawn) :icon_conf

But compared to the 1997 Spawn movie, any other adaptation . I know I'm preaching to the choir, but damn, I went to the movies to watch it when I was like 10 and I knew it was shit (except for transformed Violator, he looked pretty rad) but everything else was garbage.
How do you manage to make Spawn shitty?

I have faith in the upcoming (2016) "Spawn: The Animation", with Mark Hamill as Twitch, Clancy Brown (main Lex Luthor voice actor), a Mammon and Keith David who will reprise his role as Al Simmons/Spawn (he was already voicing him with, IMHO, good results in the "old" HBO Spawn)

RF

Also, more on topic, both Spawn/Batman and Batman/Spawn cross-overs were a bunch of fun ^^ Not very original stories but I love their dynamic.

Batman was CREATED to be a MAN with HUMAN limitations, yet he's capable of stopping alien invasions, stopping the predator, defeating superman, and has contingency plans for EVERYTHING. They make him more powerful than Captain America, who happens to have peak human performance in all of its forms.

Batman is literally the most overpowered character in the comic book universe. He started out as a guy that can solve mysteries that can throw a mean right hook, and now he has evolved into an almost all knowing ultra tough guy who takes down some of the most powerful beings he encounters, yet he has problems taking down the Penguin, Joker and Two Face. Lol.

- The world's greatest scientist

- The world's greatest inventor

- The world's greatest detective

- The world's greatest athlete

- The world's greatest human fighter

Batman can escape the inescapable. He could solve the unsolvable. He could beat the unbeatable. He could invent whatever he needs. Chances are he already knows everything about you. He's an insanely great fighter who could destroy 15 guys at once. If you think you got the drop on him, he's probably already won.

He also has the most overpowered power and that is Prep Time.

Darth Vader is not impressed by Batman's performance.:icon_twis

It's clear he used his master scientist abilities to make the greatest PEDs and then he made the greatest PED masking agents so he could still claim to be a normal guy.

Subliminal Anderson bashing. At the same time as unfounded roid accusations (Batman's never popped a dirty).
Reported.

Subliminal Anderson bashing. At the same time as unfounded roid accusations (Batman's never popped a dirty).
Reported.

uhh...

500px-5-U-93-R.jpg

http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/5-U-93-R

People don't understand how badly Batman would get crushed against a hero like Spider Man. Let alone cosmic level characters.

Spider man legit shoots web at him, pulls him in and punches his head clean off.

BOOM fight over. 8 seconds. Not even.

People don't understand how badly Batman would get crushed against a hero like Spider Man. Let alone cosmic level characters.

Spider man legit shoots web at him, pulls him in and punches his head clean off.

BOOM fight over. 8 seconds. Not even.

lol bats KO'ed spidey and proceeded to carry his unconscious body away from the snow, into safety.

it is known.

Light takes 8 minutes to reach Earth from the Sun and that's at Warp 1. Did he kick him at Warp 9?

Also why is Batman so huge, you wouldn't be able to see him cause the Sun is massive. Lastly, Batman would've died of asphyxiation due to the vaccuum of space a lot sooner then the 8 minutes it took to reach the Sun from Earth.

:p

So... We're going to nerf the bat?

lol bats KO'ed spidey and proceeded to carry his unconscious body away from the snow, into safety.

it is known.

That's bad writing. Spider man can take hits from higher level villains.

Spider man would destroy batman with no prep time

Because he's goddamn BATMAN!

vader_vs_batman_by_zzombiexiii-d7792lb.png

lol or because this is Batman he could've also found a Ysalamir and had it on his Utility belt and been completely immune to the Force and had Cortosis bat shurikens to short out Old man Anakins Sabre. No need for injecting himself with Midichlorians. Batman is too proud to have to pollute his bloodstream with that filth.

7914007.jpg

Good thing my boy spawned wooped his ass.

Batman was CREATED to be a MAN with HUMAN limitations, yet he's capable of stopping alien invasions, stopping the predator, defeating superman, and has contingency plans for EVERYTHING. They make him more powerful than Captain America, who happens to have peak human performance in all of its forms.

Batman is literally the most overpowered character in the comic book universe. He started out as a guy that can solve mysteries that can throw a mean right hook, and now he has evolved into an almost all knowing ultra tough guy who takes down some of the most powerful beings he encounters, yet he has problems taking down the Penguin, Joker and Two Face. Lol.

- The world's greatest scientist

- The world's greatest inventor

- The world's greatest detective

- The world's greatest athlete

- The world's greatest human fighter

Batman can escape the inescapable. He could solve the unsolvable. He could beat the unbeatable. He could invent whatever he needs. Chances are he already knows everything about you. He's an insanely great fighter who could destroy 15 guys at once. If you think you got the drop on him, he's probably already won.

He also has the most overpowered power and that is Prep Time.

I LOVE batman but I agree with you. In comics you have cosmic-level characters and street-level characters, and they really shouldn't have street-level guys fighting cosmic-level guys.

But Batman is basically the only good character in the entire DC universe, except for maybe Lobo, so I don't blame them for trying to shove him into every single storyline.

Back