Batman is so overpowered

I haven't read any Lobo since the 90's. What happened to him?

edit: nevermind, I just googled it. Apparently this emo guy came out as the real Lobo, and the Lobo we all love and know from the past was just an imposter, who was eventually killed by this emo lobo.

Lobo_D-_kr.jpg

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

edit: nevermind, I just googled it. Apparently this emo guy came out as the real Lobo, and the Lobo we all love and know from the past was just an imposter, who was eventually killed by this emo lobo.

Lobo_D-_kr.jpg

I love Lobo but I picked up this comic n sat it right back down. Fuck this Emo douche. Looks like he will be gay sooner or later

Lobo_D-_kr.jpg

Oh god no!

People don't understand how badly Batman would get crushed against a hero like Spider Man. Let alone cosmic level characters.

Spider man legit shoots web at him, pulls him in and punches his head clean off.

BOOM fight over. 8 seconds. Not even.

Yes and no. In a straight fight with no Prep Time, Bat's gets completely besmirched by Spidey. Everything Batman can do physically, Spiderman can do better. Batman can Bench 1,000lbs. Spider Man can Military Press 25 Tons. His speed, stamina, agility, balance and reaction time are all Superhuman. Add to this his Spider Sense and Batman can't lay a glove on him.

The Kingpin gave Batman a very tough fight. Spider Man with That Look in his eyes beat Fisk to his knees - then hauled him to his feet by his Man Boobs.:eek:

Prep Time changes things considerably. While Parker is a genius and has out-smarted more powerful enemies, Batman is past master of strategy. Given enough Prep Time, it's more than likely Batman could figure out a way to negate Spider Man's vastly superior physical abilities.

Yes and no. In a straight fight with no Prep Time, Bat's gets completely besmirched by Spidey. Everything Batman can do physically, Spiderman can do better. Batman can Bench 1,000lbs. Spider Man can Military Press 25 Tons. His speed, stamina, agility, balance and reaction time are all Superhuman. Add to this his Spider Sense and Batman can't lay a glove on him.

The Kingpin gave Batman a very tough fight. Spider Man with That Look in his eyes beat Fisk to his knees - then hauled him to his feet by his Man Boobs.:eek:

Prep Time changes things considerably. While Parker is a genius and has out-smarted more powerful enemies, Batman is past master of strategy. Given enough Prep Time, it's more than likely Batman could figure out a way to negate Spider Man's vastly superior physical abilities.

kingspins a boss man. 350 lbs of pure muscle (2% body fat)

dude can prob steamroll professional athletes

Batman was CREATED to be a MAN with HUMAN limitations, yet he's capable of stopping alien invasions, stopping the predator, defeating superman, and has contingency plans for EVERYTHING. They make him more powerful than Captain America, who happens to have peak human performance in all of its forms.

Batman is literally the most overpowered character in the comic book universe. He started out as a guy that can solve mysteries that can throw a mean right hook, and now he has evolved into an almost all knowing ultra tough guy who takes down some of the most powerful beings he encounters, yet he has problems taking down the Penguin, Joker and Two Face. Lol.

- The world's greatest scientist

- The world's greatest inventor

- The world's greatest detective

- The world's greatest athlete

- The world's greatest human fighter

Batman can escape the inescapable. He could solve the unsolvable. He could beat the unbeatable. He could invent whatever he needs. Chances are he already knows everything about you. He's an insanely great fighter who could destroy 15 guys at once. If you think you got the drop on him, he's probably already won.

He also has the most overpowered power and that is Prep Time.

Nuke him.

Nuke him.

But he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

is it me or is this one of the most contradictory, cool statements ever? gordon must be smokin some symbolic crack in order to say sumthin like this

But he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

is it me or is this one of the most contradictory, cool statements ever? gordon must be smokin some symbolic crack in order to say sumthin like this

It was a rather cheesy ending to an otherwise awesome superhero movie.

DC cant write a vulnerable hero. They have awesome villains but unrelatable heroes. Marvel have semi relatable heroes, but their villains are craptastic.

kingspins a boss man. 350 lbs of pure muscle (2% body fat)

dude can prob steamroll professional athletes

Motivated Spider Man made Kingpin his prison bitch. This is not a figure of speech.:icon_twis

Lobo_D-_kr.jpg

Relax, there still Lobos from other universes in the multiverse that are canon.

Back