Batman is so overpowered

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Batman was CREATED to be a MAN with HUMAN limitations, yet he's capable of stopping alien invasions, stopping the predator, defeating superman, and has contingency plans for EVERYTHING. They make him more powerful than Captain America, who happens to have peak human performance in all of its forms.

Batman is literally the most overpowered character in the comic book universe. He started out as a guy that can solve mysteries that can throw a mean right hook, and now he has evolved into an almost all knowing ultra tough guy who takes down some of the most powerful beings he encounters, yet he has problems taking down the Penguin, Joker and Two Face. Lol.

- The world's greatest scientist

- The world's greatest inventor

- The world's greatest detective

- The world's greatest athlete

- The world's greatest human fighter

Batman can escape the inescapable. He could solve the unsolvable. He could beat the unbeatable. He could invent whatever he needs. Chances are he already knows everything about you. He's an insanely great fighter who could destroy 15 guys at once. If you think you got the drop on him, he's probably already won.

He also has the most overpowered power and that is Prep Time.

imagine him with a green lantern ring

picresized_1247989182_c3e076f24cf44ed1fe16474f068ed618.jpg

Yeah, Batman has become laughable over the years. He's too powerful for just being a human.

Batman is the most overcompensated superhero of all time, he doesn't have any real powers so he has to be the world's greatest everything in order to hang with the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc. Bruce Wayne either has the world smallest peen or the worlds biggest daddy issues

lol you should read the latest justice league comic.

He became a god
1341915864422843054.jpg

He's also not the greatest fighter, scientist, or inventor in the DC universe. When he is outmatched, he typically resorts to "cheating".

Last edited:
Batman is the most overcompensated superhero of all time, he doesn't have any real powers so he has to be the world's greatest everything in order to hang with the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc. Bruce Wayne either has the world smallest peen or the worlds biggest daddy issues

well...

It's clear he used his master scientist abilities to make the greatest PEDs and then he made the greatest PED masking agents so he could still claim to be a normal guy.

I think this is one of the reasons why the Nolan films were a breath of fresh air; bringing Batman back to reality.

Bats with prep time and TRT can challenge thanos Vegta and hitler

I think this is one of the reasons why the Nolan films were a breath of fresh air; bringing Batman back to reality.

+1.

Especially using his Bat Jet in DKR to beat the bad guys. #StruggleIsReal

That's what I loved about them. Begins is my favorite out of the trilogy, just because you get to see HOW he does what he does. If Nolan had gone a little more realistic, imo he would've had Bruce doing massive, massive amounts of steroids and amphetamines and shit. Who gives a fuck, he's fighting criminals. Ya know

Batman fights crime.

The Punisher kills crime.

Punisher > Batman via saving precious taxpayer dollars.

tumblr_m7in5xTJPM1rxyld0o1_540.jpg

draft_lens15099291module131517441photo_1289136863punisher-vs-batman.jpg

Back