Batman is so overpowered

Batman fights crime.

The Punisher kills crime.

Punisher > Batman via saving precious taxpayer dollars.

tumblr_m7in5xTJPM1rxyld0o1_540.jpg

draft_lens15099291module131517441photo_1289136863punisher-vs-batman.jpg

I love me some Punisher, but Frank got his ass handed to him in that fight.:icon_lol:

I always felt Superman took that title. He's basically a God.

Batman wins because writers. It's like with DBZ. I remember when people got caught up with that power level shit, not realizing that whoever the writer wants to win will win. The writer could make Krillin one-shot Cell and fans would come up with some kooky rationalization for it.

I honestly dont see an issue with batman beating guys in the justice league etc
I mean lets look at them ...supermans main villian is lex luthor, thats pretty much the bald non ninja evil version of batman

I love me some Punisher, but Frank got his ass handed to him in that fight.:icon_lol:

Yeah. His stand up can't compare to Mr. Wayne's. It'd be like Leben vs Spider :(

He did a lot better with the Azrael-Batman though.

It's almost as if ongoing comic book characters change over the course of 75 years, particularly intertwined with their popularity.

Batman wins because writers. It's like with DBZ. I remember when people got caught up with that power level shit, not realizing that whoever the writer wants to win will win. The writer could make Krillin one-shot Cell and fans would come up with some kooky rationalization for it.

The same goes for any superhero. Superman used to just be an alien with superhuman strength. Now he's a god.

The same goes for any superhero. Superman used to just be an alien with superhuman strength. Now he's a god.

Now when these characters who have been hyped up beyond belief by the writers suddenly face each other, then the retard level skyrockets.

Well if you had $7 Billion dollars you could probably get away with a small peen too
You can make the argument with Catwoman or your average socialite bimbo. Don't think WW, Zatanna or Talia really cared that much about how much cash he had.

Back