Basically your wife has an easy choice-would she rather be with you or single with half your money?

You're not wrong. With women initiating divorce in the vast majority of cases now, and how favored they usually are in court, there's literally zero reason to get married.

Everyone says use judgement and pick a woman that's not a crazy bitch etc. Well a lot of crazy bitches are good at putting up a fake personality for years until you marry them.

Where does it says women initiate divorce in the vast majority of cases now? Do you have a source?

no one wants half of your fry serving salary.

Hey, he's on a fast track to assistant manager. Pretty soon, he'll be supervising those fry servers.

TS is a MGTOW now lol

I do agree though, TS. It is easy to see when you live in reality. Marriage is now for suckers.

Last edited:
no one wants half of your fry serving salary.

All you do is roam around looking for people to insult. So boring. I see you don't have an actual rebuttal to what I said though.

It isn't an attack on women but on the court system, your SJW bat signal is malfunctioning.

All you do is roam around looking for people to insult. So boring. I see you don't have an actual rebuttal to what I said though.

It isn't an attack on women but on the court system, your SJW bat signal is malfunctioning.
you use of 'crazy bitch' is tripping my 'bullshit' signal. <7>

ill await for the sources of women initiating divorce.

Why are so many people awful judges of character? You have all the time in the world to spend with the person before marriage, everyday, for years. How the hell can you be so oblivious as to not know if they are terrible people? There's no excuse to not know if someone is a scumbag before you marry them. Some of you are blind as hell.

Edit: I'm not referring to women taking half as scumbags. I'm just speaking to people in general that claim that their spouse flips a switch after marriage.

Last edited:
you use of 'crazy bitch' is tripping my 'bullshit' signal. <7>

ill await for the sources of women initiating divorce.

Check again. I don't know why everyone on this site likes to act like I'm The Only Person On Earth With Access To Google.

Why are so many people awful judges of character? You have all the time in the world to spend with the person before marriage, everyday, for years. How the hell can you be so oblivious as to not know if they are terrible people? There's no excuse to not know if someone is a scumbag before you marry them. Some of you are blind as hell.

People are good at hiding who they really are. Especially women. Not an indictment on women but they are simply better liars and better at showing the side of themselves they want people to see. Men are typically more straightforward.

Whether good or bad you know what you're dealing with. And for all the comedians i'm not some teenager. I supervise the guys making the burgers. FFS.

Check again. I don't know why everyone on this site likes to act like I'm The Only Person On Earth With Access To Google.

So what is it about marriage that leaves women less satisfied and more likely to walk away? Rosenfeld told HuffPost that the findings give credence to the feminist idea that some women feel stifled and oppressed by heterosexual marriage.

“It supports the theory that sociologists refer to as ‘the stalled gender revolution,‘ meaning that as much as women’s roles in society have changed, women’s roles within the families have changed very slowly,” he said, citing husband’s expectation for wives to do the bulk of the housework and childcare, even when both spouses work.

--

so it's NOT the fry salary after all.

People are good at hiding who they really are. Especially women. Not an indictment on women but they are simply better liars and better at showing the side of themselves they want people to see. Men are typically more straightforward.

Whether good or bad you know what you're dealing with. And for all the comedians i'm not some teenager. I supervise the guys making the burgers. FFS.

They're not that good. If you're smart and you get to know your partner thoroughly before marriage, you'll get a sense of their true character.

Because they are lazy. Nobody wants to work for anything, including their own enlightenment.

So what is it about marriage that leaves women less satisfied and more likely to walk away? Rosenfeld told HuffPost that the findings give credence to the feminist idea that some women feel stifled and oppressed by heterosexual marriage.

“It supports the theory that sociologists refer to as ‘the stalled gender revolution,‘ meaning that as much as women’s roles in society have changed, women’s roles within the families have changed very slowly,” he said, citing husband’s expectation for wives to do the bulk of the housework and childcare, even when both spouses work.

--

so it's NOT the fry salary after all.

Women leave broke dudes too. I've never denied that or said it's always money motivated. I am divorced and most of my friends are too, and none of us are wealthy.

All of our divorces we're over their "feelings" though, which is basically what that article is citing. As soon as they get bored or unhappy women are likely to bail instead of working it out. If you have money then getting half your shit is a bonus, but outside of gold diggers money isn't typically why women leave.

It could be worse.

You could be a woman

Women leave broke dudes too. I've never denied that or said it's always money motivated. I am divorced and most of my friends are too, and none of us are wealthy.

All of our divorces we're over their "feelings" though, which is basically what that article is citing. As soon as they get bored or unhappy women are likely to bail instead of working it out. If you have money then getting half your shit is a bonus, but outside of gold diggers money isn't typically why women leave.
It says right there:

Men's inability to compromise on household chores/roles even when both work.

It's not about placing the blame on women at all.

They're not that good. If you're smart and you get to know your partner thoroughly before marriage, you'll get a sense of their true character.

Women are chameleons. They're more likely to tell you what you want to hear, or what they think they should want, or what they want in that moment. Men are more static. It's easy to read when we're happy, sad, mad, whatever. I've heard the same story sooo many times "everything seemed fine and suddenly she just changed one day"

Thing is it's not sudden. It's the culmination of months or years of them hinting and sending subtle messages and cues that we aren't getting. Because that is not how men communicate.

Because they are lazy. Nobody wants to work for anything, including their own enlightenment.

I would understand if I said the holocaust wasn't real or the earth was flat. But when it's "women file for divorce more than men, have a source Mike90? Millions of people are living in poverty, you got a source for that?"

Why do I have to source common knowledge? I usually do it because it literally takes 30 seconds but damn.

Actually that's not it at all. If you're throwing around facts and statements, I'm going to expect you to be able to back it up with evidence. Pretty standard thinking I'd say.

That says women divorce because they wind up doing the majority of the housework and feel stifled by marriages, not that they marry to steal men's money

What's your conclusions here? Women are evil, we shouldn't let them get divorces... what do you think?

Actually that's not it at all. If you're throwing around facts and statements, I'm going to expect you to be able to back it up with evidence. Pretty standard thinking I'd say.
Maybe. I generally fact check people myself, but we are all different.

Back