Basically your wife has an easy choice-would she rather be with you or single with half your money?

You are an idiot. the thread is stupid because 2.5% of the time the roles are reversed?

Lmao. Ts heavily rustled. Apparently his wife left him with his son for black neighbor and now ts has to pay 50% of his $80000 salary and child support. Ts now all poor single and sad.

Lmao. Ts heavily rustled. Apparently his wife left him with his son for black neighbor and now ts has to pay 50% of his $80000 salary and child support. Ts now all poor single and sad.
You don't sound very success at life. successful people have better things to do than troll random people on the internet.

That's the beauty of having no money in the first place :) No one can take it from you.

My girlfriend makes more money, has more assets, less debt, better investments and a larger savings than me. I'm good.

Men do not get screwed over in divorce. Everyone knows the rules going in. The key is to marry someone that actually brings worth to the relationship. If you have a wife that's going to work, make sure she has earning ability. If you want your wife to stay at home with kids, realize you are saving a lot of money on child care and other items. There is value to that, but just be prepared that you will continue to support the status quo financially.

You don't sound very success at life. successful people have better things to do than troll random people on the internet.

True story. But I'm also not paying ex sluttty wife getting black d 50% of my income while also paying child support so my kids new daddy can get air Jordan's.

How hard is it to get your children on weekend, ruining your single game, knowing your slutty ex wife is going to the black clubs?

Men do not get screwed over in divorce. Everyone knows the rules going in. The key is to marry someone that actually brings worth to the relationship. If you have a wife that's going to work, make sure she has earning ability. If you want your wife to stay at home with kids, realize you are saving a lot of money on child care and other items. There is value to that, but just be prepared that you will continue to support the status quo financially.
Yes men most definitely get screwed just because one knows the process will fuck them if it all goes south doesn't mean they aren't getting fucked.

True story. But I'm also not paying ex sluttty wife getting black d 50% of my income while also paying child support so my kids new daddy can get air Jordan's.

How hard is it to get your children on weekend, ruining your single game, knowing your slutty ex wife is going to the black clubs?

This recurring theme of black dudes in your last few posts make it seem more like you'e projecting your neurosis and insecurities on TS.

This recurring theme of black dudes in your last few posts make it seem more like you'e projecting your neurosis and insecurities on TS.

Nice catch. Lol. No dude I'm black. I am venting a little bit bc I Get it all the time from white people. Slutty white wives Hitting on me all the time bc they want something different. White guys in my neighborhood always let stuff slip when we're playing hoops to show their black dick insecurity. Stuff like, my wife said she wanted a three way with you...

Yes men most definitely get screwed just because one knows the process will fuck them if it all goes south doesn't mean they aren't getting fucked.

I personally do not believe that's true in most situations, and throughout the years, I've probably looked at over a thousand divorce files. One you are married, you become a union. The idea is that all assets and liabilities gained throughout the marriage should be split 50/50. Yes, sometimes the wife doesn't make as much or even work, but in a rational marriage, the wife should be making up that discrepancy in other areas such as childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc.

I'm in a fairly working class area, so what I see often is a husband who gets married early, has the wife stay home with kids, and has the wife take on a total traditional role of cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, etc. A real alpha guy right? Honestly, it's the exact opposite. They get divorced, she gets half of the assets (which she should), and the dumbass has no idea how to even feed himself or manage a household. That's on him.

I personally do not believe that's true in most situations, and throughout the years, I've probably looked at over a thousand divorce files. One you are married, you become a union. The idea is that all assets and liabilities gained throughout the marriage should be split 50/50. Yes, sometimes the wife doesn't make as much or even work, but in a rational marriage, the wife should be making up that discrepancy in other areas such as childcare, cooking, cleaning, etc.

I'm in a fairly working class area, so what I see often is a husband who gets married early, has the wife stay home with kids, and has the wife take on a total traditional role of cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, etc. A real alpha guy right? Honestly, it's the exact opposite. They get divorced, she gets half of the assets (which she should), and the dumbass has no idea how to even feed himself or manage a household. That's on him.
So you believe in a situation like Tiger Woods case where he earned the fruits of becoming one of the greatest golfers ever should be divided in half with his wife when they divorce? you believe what she brought to the relationship equates to half what the highest paid athelete earns?

So you believe in a situation like Tiger Woods case where he earned the fruits of becoming one of the greatest golfers ever should be divided in half with his wife when they divorce? you believe what she brought to the relationship equates to half what the highest paid athelete earns?

Did you comprehend the first sentence of my post?

Thread is stupid.

Reverse example
Brittney spears and her fat backup ex husband.

This topic is gender neutral. It's about two things: disparate earners and lawyers
In Michigan, the law favors women in custody disputes and post marriage financial situations.
By a significant degree

Did you comprehend the first sentence of my post?
Sounds like TS's ex took his McDonald's gift cards in the split and he's salty about it. You might want to back off. He's emotional right now

In Michigan, the law favors women in custody disputes and post marriage financial situations.
By a significant degree

Curious - how does it differ in Michigan? I think in general people say women are favored in custody disputes, but that's often because the status quo was that the woman was doing the caregiving for a larger portion of time during the marriage. Similarly with financial situations - the husband earns more, so it may seem that way. Most people take that as a double edged sword: the ex-wife gets the kids and ex-husband pays for it.

Fuck you then dick head.

Lol. This thread is delivering. TS is so, so heavily rustled and the humor feeds on his salty tears. Don't cry when your ex wife is enjoying some other dude's d on a bed made of the money you have to pay her while your child is watching in the crib next to them.

Curious - how does it differ in Michigan? I think in general people say women are favored in custody disputes, but that's often because the status quo was that the woman was doing the caregiving for a larger portion of time during the marriage. Similarly with financial situations - the husband earns more, so it may seem that way. Most people take that as a double edged sword: the ex-wife gets the kids and ex-husband pays for it.

Finally somebody knowledgable and sane.
This is a problem of lawyers and prenups and large disparities in income
In addition, most people have bad judgment and it manifests itself in so many ways: picking a greedy slut for a wife, not getting a prenup, cheating on your wife to the point that it deteriorates to a fiasco...

re Tiger woods. He is heavily responsible for what happened.
have gotten a prenup. Hire a lawyer
Should have chosen a wife more carefully. Pick a wife who is ok with you cheating if that's what you want. Or, don't get married and have somebody carry your kids and help raise them. (see michael jackson)
Shouldn't have let his extra-marital affairs make it to the front page news.
Shouldn't have let his extra-marital affairs get to this point.

Sometimes I fantasize about my wife leaving me. She gets the hous, the money, the kids. I'm sleeping on a futon in a studio apartment eating hungry man dinners. It's a beautiful dream

Back