Basically your wife has an easy choice-would she rather be with you or single with half your money?

Who gives a fuck about athletes. I do not give a shit if tiger woods wife or girlfriend or baby momma makes a zillion dollars off him, it's fucking stupid athletes get the kind of money they do in the first place. Sports are pointless games.

If someone invents a cure for cancer and his wife's leaves him homeless then call me
Soooooo... you are jealous of how much atheletes make. Got it.

Soooooo... you are jealous of how much atheletes make. Got it.

I don't sit up being worried for them, making threads whining about their divorce settlements, if that's what you mean....

Try to focus your attention on people or causes that actually matter. The fact that I or anyone got drawn into even posting in a thread like this makes it sad for humanity

I don't sit up being worried for them, making threads whining about their divorce settlements, if that's what you mean....

Try to focus your attention on people or causes that actually matter. The fact that I or anyone got drawn into even posting in a thread like this makes it sad for humanity
no one is worried about atheletes I gave a new example of a man being screed over in a divorce who happened to be an athelete and you went on a tirade because you don't like how much money atheletes make.

Why don't you take your advice and not worry about how much atheletes make. If you arenter happy with you life...change it don't be mad others have it better.

Ok. So pretty much things would just even out since we make almost the same amount.
Right. It's a partnership, so anything either of yoi brings in is community property. Now, if one of you makes millions and the other doesn't work, it's still considered 50/50 if you split up ... unless you have an agreement (ie. pre-nup) specifying otherwise.

My wife already tried life without me and came back.

Half of negative 179000? I doubt she wants that.

Only people with poor foresight and shitty lawyers lose half their bread. Also, if you couldn't pull them when you were broke then you should know better.

This. One hundred percent.

If you can only pull fives, strike it rich and all of the sudden, nines are hitting you up, don't marry any of them.

Bang them and move on. You have all the power. Why ruin that with marriage?

When did a say a couple splitting loto winnings in half wasn't fair

Never. But its interesting you draw a distinction based on how theu got the money. You did nothing to make that money why should you get any?

Back