Media Baseball star Josh Donaldson calls Khabib the "most boring fighter in the world"

If it was the most boring sport on earth he would not make 21 mil a year. Your opinion is proven incorrect by his salary
Lots of Americans enjoy the most boring things in life, plus there’s a rich history in it it’s probably been passed down from generation to generation

If baseball was a brand new sport that was just invented this year it would have a very little small fan base

So this dudes explanation as to why Khabib is boring is “because grappling is boring”?
Sounds like hes watching the wrong sport, maybe Muay Thai or Kickboxing is more his thing.

Last edited:
He thinks pure domination is boring? Lol baseball is the most boring shit I’ve ever watched

I don't respect the sport because I can understand an elite athletes opinion of khabin? Lol what. So you think khabib fights are more entertaining than izzy? Ngannou? Khamzat? You're the casual
Right, elite athletes, A sport where in the last play of the game, no one is tired, where an obese “athlete” like bartolo Colon Can play into his 40’s.
Shutup

Are all Russians as low IQ as you? Japan, Korea and all of latin America disagree which is why Donaldson made more in 2020 than khabib has made in his entire career
Thats why the US is going down the toilet. Baseball is the worst sport in history its not even a sport they chew tobacco, only retards watch baseball it’s incredible this punk makes so much for a sport that the world doesn’t watch, i guess too many rednecks watch baseball its s disgrace to humanity. Whoever invented baseball is burning in hell for it.

Last edited:
See now hockey, that's a real man's exciting sport. Baseball is a less popular more boring version of cricket which is already boring as fuck and only watched by South Asians
Agreed hockey is a very manly sport...... where as baseball is extremely slow paced and boring af.

Right, elite athletes, A sport where in the last play of the game, no one is tired, where an obese “athlete” like bartolo Colon Can play into his 40’s.
Shutup
Oh so we going that route? Roy Nelson still fighting or nah?

{<jordan}

Agreed hockey is a very manly sport...... where as baseball is extremely slow paced and boring af.
There's a reason real men's athletes and beasts like Ovechkin, Malkin, Tom Wilson, etc love Khabib and fake obese athletes that play baseball don't find him entertaining. A hockey player would never say the retarded shit that Donald Joshson said.

For being an a level elite athlete in a sport with deep global competition , unlike mma. Where you can work in a salt mine and then train boxing for a few years and become champ
Why watch MMA then? Salty asf always

There's a reason real men's athletes and beasts like Ovechkin, Malkin, Tom Wilson, etc love Khabib and fake obese athletes that play baseball don't find him entertaining. A hockey player would never say the retarded shit that Donald Joshson said.
Agreed because he knows how rough and tough a sport line mma is, because he himself please tell rough and tough sport

A lot of hockey players train mma now. Grappling is incredibly advantageous.

About 5 years ago one of our players got sucker punched in a staredown when he didn't want to fight. After that the entire team was forced to learn how to clinch so it doesn't happen again. There's videos of the entire team training mma, it was glorious.

Agreed because he knows how rough and tough a sport line mma is, because he himself please tell rough and tough sport
He should comment on something he's more qualified to comment on, like darts. Baseball is in that category.

Back