Media Baseball star Josh Donaldson calls Khabib the "most boring fighter in the world"

A lot of hockey players train mma now. Grappling is incredibly advantageous.

About 5 years ago one of our players got sucker punched in a staredown when he didn't want to fight. After that the entire team was forced to learn how to clinch so it doesn't happen again. There's videos of the entire team training mma, it was glorious.
Rick Rypien would've been a p4p beast had he trained mma instead of playing in the NHL. Dude had no fear beating up 6'7 250 lb giants in hockey fights as a 5'10 170 lb man. RIP

I don't respect the sport because I can understand an elite athletes opinion of khabin? Lol what. So you think khabib fights are more entertaining than izzy? Ngannou? Khamzat? You're the casual

Izzy had some boring ass fights. Him vs Romero probably most boring fight I ever seen. Him vs Silva was some BS as well.

There's a reason real men's athletes and beasts like Ovechkin, Malkin, Tom Wilson, etc love Khabib and fake obese athletes that play baseball don't find him entertaining. A hockey player would never say the retarded shit that Donald Joshson said.
They love Conor too not sure what your point is just because someone finds khabins style boring you're getting butt hurt and saying but but this athlete likes him!!! Wow

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...one-of-the-most-boring-fighters-in-the-world/

Embodiment of a filthy casual and ironically player of one of the most boring sport in the world calls Khabib boring. Probably lost a lot of money betting on Gaethje.
Also look at the Weasel Ariel getting excited the moment he calls Khabib boring. He really does hold a grudge against all fighters of Ali.

ElYFOXYXIAEfleT.jpeg.jpg

This is before UFC 196 when marijuana guy choked out the irish midget.

The idiot is a major conrat nuthugger lol

Why is everyone bringing up his salary as if it somehow substantiates his stardom, or his horrible take?

No one gives a single fuck about baseball outside North America. Canada only gives a fuck when the Blue Jays are winning.

In regards to Canada: This statement is really quite accurate haha. My g/f is a hard core Blue Jays fan too, and I hate baseball. Makes for some fine arguments lmao

Izzy had some boring ass fights. Him vs Romero probably most boring fight I ever seen. Him vs Silva was some BS as well.
Sure most fighters have one or two, even ngannou vs Lewis. Khabibs run to the title compares to someone like jones or izzy though is not even comparable in terms of entertainment

Why is everyone bringing up his salary as if it somehow substantiates his stardom, or his horrible take?

No one gives a single fuck about baseball outside North America. Canada only gives a fuck when the Blue Jays are winning.
In all my decades of living in Canada I've never seen somebody purposefully watch a baseball game, in both the east and west coast. Seems like a weird cruel form of torture.

Sure most fighters have one or two, even ngannou vs Lewis. Khabibs run to the title compares to someone like jones or izzy though is not even comparable in terms of entertainment

I can use your own logic since you like comparing numbers... if Izzy and Jones are more exciting, how come Khabib has more followers than both of them combined?

Thats why the US is going down the toilet. Baseball is the worst sport in history its not even a sport they chew tobacco, only retards watch baseball it’s incredible this punk makes so much for a sport that the world doesn’t watch, i guess too many rednecks watch baseball its s disgrace to humanity. Whoever invited baseball is burning in hell for it.

It’s funny you call people retard yet struggle so much with basic grammar. Plenty of MMA fighters chew tobacco too so not sure what your point is there.

I bet you consider Baseball a major sport.

<JonesLaugh>
List the sports which have athletes making over 21 million per year. Dont re-direct, just a list. I'd you post anything except a list I'll accept your concession that baseball is a major sport.

If it was the most boring sport on earth he would not make 21 mil a year. Your opinion is proven incorrect by his salary
USA is a big market, if Americans thought looking at drying paint was entertaining then it would be a commercial success. Doesn't mean it wouldn't be boring for the billions of people living outside of USA. Be honest do you seriously think "Donaldson" is a bigger name than Khabib? <Lmaoo>

I can use your own logic since you like comparing numbers... if Izzy and Jones are more exciting, how come Khabib has more followers than both of them combined?
Because social media number have nothing to do with skill

Rick Rypien would've been a p4p beast had he trained mma instead of playing in the NHL. Dude had no fear beating up 6'7 250 lb giants in hockey fights as a 5'10 170 lb man. RIP

Rick Rypien fighting style in hockey was so unique. He did this thing where he used his either arm to block punches and that same arm punch back. Very unusual strategy, I've never seen anyone use it before or after his untimely death.

I believe he took martial arts and implemented his techniques he learned from martial arts into hockey fighting. I think if he transitioned to MMA, he would have been good. RIP

There's a reason real men's athletes and beasts like Ovechkin, Malkin, Tom Wilson, etc love Khabib and fake obese athletes that play baseball don't find him entertaining. A hockey player would never say the retarded shit that Donald Joshson said.

Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, Damian Lillard, Ingram + a bunch of other B-ballers were watching Khabib.

Back