Media Baseball star Josh Donaldson calls Khabib the "most boring fighter in the world"

We just going to ignore the fact that this guy is commenting on Khabib's fight as a fan while Khabib likely has no clue who he is?

I mean talk about pissing into the wind

Why is everyone bringing up his salary as if it somehow substantiates his stardom, or his horrible take?

No one gives a single fuck about baseball outside North America. Canada only gives a fuck when the Blue Jays are winning.
His salary is relevant to how many fucks are given about baseball. So clearly more fucks are given about baseball than mma

Are all Russians as low IQ as you? Japan, Korea and all of latin America disagree which is why Donaldson made more in 2020 than khabib has made in his entire career

Japan and Korea are American colonies, you basically forced that shit down their throats, they are not to blame.

Latin America likes baseball? <Lmaoo> Maybe a couple of Caribbean islands.

Boring sport that is unbearable to watch. I literally will rather watch golf.

That guy in the OP should check himself

Dagestanis are coming for his ass

JESlBLGvs6M3hgJPSe5vJDx35moDN-NA6Dl8gib_yF5HkwDozF7tuXDcjZ9DA5IEucbWla52tsWgZ4JGNWn1-JzTW-oEt5BjdlO2TGL2bDh5E63blXm_cT3Mz_cdCJTF5d6X6kv4iQ_g

LMAOO - what a sad take

It would be one thing to call a ground fighter boring who was pure lay'n'pray, but Khabib submits people...and when he doesn't, he smashes them.

This is prob one of the countless casuals who doesn't like that 'real' fighting doesn't look like what they grew up thinking it was lol

He is boring. Didnt even bother to watch his ppv fights. Boring and not worth my time or money. Give me some bw or fw banging it out non stop. Even on the mic khabib is boring. His fans are boring too

Japan and Korea are American colonies, you basically forced that shit down their throats, they are not to blame.

Latin America likes baseball? <Lmaoo> Maybe a couple of Caribbean islands.

Boring sport that is unbearable to watch. I literally will rather watch golf.

That guy in the OP should check himself
Why would he check himself when he is more elite than khabib he has had more success in a much deeper pool of talent than MMA

He's exaggerating to say most boring, but he's also not wrong. Khabib's ground work typically isn't as smooth and go for broke as it was against Gaethje. It consists of long periods of holding guys down and entangling their legs.

95% of the at bats in baseball are boring as hell though, so at the end of the day Donaldson isn't one to talk.

Made more this year than khabib UFC career combined. A level confirmed
khabib is one of the greatest to ever do it, you don’t judge a sport by how much money someone makes, and there are some bench warmers who make more than elite fighters in the UFC, that doesn’t make them better athletes.
all you ever do is shit on fighters
Why are you even here ?

Lmao @ D-1 melting down that nobody gives a shit about baseball on an MMA forum.
I doubt anyone gives a shit about baseball on baseball forums. I played baseball for a few years during high school and it's pretty much the only stick and ball sport I don't watch now. It was okay to play but watching it is torture.

Casuals gonna casual.

Must be the residual effect from his boy Conor getting smashed on the ground, lol.

khabib is one of the greatest to ever do it, you don’t judge a sport by how much money someone makes, all you ever do is shit on fighters
Why are you even here ?
Now compare talent pools between mma and baseball. Why do you think he makes more? Move along. Imagine being triggered by an elite athletes personal take on a C tier sport

Back