Media Bas Rutten preparing Thor for his upcoming fight with E. Hall

I think they were inspired by seeing how much money KSI and Logan Paul made lol.

If two nerds can sell like that in a boxing match, why not the world's two strongest men?

Makes sense. But those 2 nerds are pretty popular with tweens and teens. I don’t think the worlds strongest man is too popular outside of people like losers on Sherdog.

Hall will knock him out. He’s been boxing for years.
Not really. Did one terrible exhibition match and did some cardio boxercise when he was slimming down on his weight loss "journey." I'd hardly call that "boxing for years."

This will be sloppy on both sides. Eddie will throw wild hooks and have trouble reaching Thor's chin (6'3" vs 6'9") and Thor will try and jab/keep distance. Eddie will tire from throwing full power and Thor will tire from being on the defensive constantly.

LOL "boxing". Have you seen his boxing videos? I have seen guys with a week of training look better. He has had one exhibition boxing match in his life and he just pushed the guy over a bunch

After his exhibition he's continued to practice.

He never trained to go pro or even amateur.

If you've ever trained then you would understand how even dedicated hobbyists have a bigger advantage than someone green in fundamentals.

That match is going to be arm punches galore.

I think Eddie takes it, looks much crisper and coordinated.

Manlet detected. Come on, Sherbros, shame this tiny man.
lol far from it. I just speak from experience. I made a short guy eat my jabs and crosses but he listened to his corner and adjusted. it was harder to stay on the outside as I began to fatigue and became a much closer fight. you have to have good inside fighting skills too

Big fan of Eddie, been following him for years. Funny guy. I think he destroys Hafthor. Eddie has a huge chip on his shoulder, combined with a fighter’s heart. Thor is in trouble.

(It ain’t gonna be pretty though...)
Me too mate, big fan of Eddie, I was fucking over the moon when he won WSM. My money is on Eddie. And I expect it to be shit but I’ll watch the hell out of it.

Incoming...

e9v4wdn.gif

lol far from it. I just speak from experience. I made a short guy eat my jabs and crosses but he listened to his corner and adjusted. it was harder to stay on the outside as I began to fatigue and became a much closer fight. you have to have good inside fighting skills too
I'm just kidding of course.

How many rounds does this fight go before both guys collapse from exhaustion?

Based on Pudz's early fights, it'll be a total slopfest if it goes past the first 90 seconds.

Can't wait to watch though.

Me too mate, big fan of Eddie, I was fucking over the moon when he won WSM. My money is on Eddie. And I expect it to be shit but I’ll watch the hell out of it.

I actually visited the UK a couple of years ago with my friend and his family. I’ve been weightlifting all my life so me, my buddy and his brother went to a gym to lift. Eddie was in the same gym and we just had to say hi (annoying I know :rolleyes:) My buddy’s brother has a mental disability due to complications during the delivery, and Eddie really took the time to show him a good time and the gym. Spotting him and so on.

I will never forget that. Such a class act. Hespect.

He should hire an actual boxing coach and stay off the weights
Dude already lost a shit ton of weight.

I'm pulling for Thor to get Eddie on a stretcher but I think Hall is going to win this.

After his exhibition he's continued to practice.

He never trained to go pro or even amateur.

If you've ever trained then you would understand how even dedicated hobbyists have a bigger advantage than someone green in fundamentals.
But they have enough time to train from here until the fight that that time will be much more impactful than the prior 10 years of “training”. At least if they are serious about training.

Unless Eddie has more training than his actual technique and footage suggests. I don’t think he really qualifies as dedicated hobbyist.

I actually visited the UK a couple of years ago with my friend and his family. I’ve been weightlifting all my life so me, my buddy and his brother went to a gym to lift. Eddie was in the same gym and we just had to say hi (annoying I know :rolleyes:) My buddy’s brother has a mental disability due to complications during the delivery, and Eddie really took the time to show him a good time and the gym. Spotting him and so on.

I will never forget that. Such a class act. Hespect.
I mean this with all sincerity, cool story bro. He’s brash and cocky but a good guy overall and strong as hell. I’m a fan, cool to hear that he was so good to you and your brother. Nice one mate.

Yep. Bad blood over Thor losing WSM a year or two back. Thor acting like a bitch. Eddie is the better athlete and will win the boxing match.
More like leveraging some press for some $$$.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back