Media Bas Rutten preparing Thor for his upcoming fight with E. Hall

Zarate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bas is still looking sharp and fast af at 55. He's a pretty knowledgeable person and a real good teacher. This sound effects are a great way to improve your speed.

It's really worth to watch

Eddie Hall is 6’3” where’s Hafthor is 6’9”? This should be an easy W for Hafthor, if I was him I would train teh jab all day everyday. Keep Hall off and circle. But I’m sure it will be terribly uneventful.

Bas is still looking sharp and fast af at 55. He's a pretty knowledgeable person and a real good teacher. This sound effects are a great way to improve your speed.

They're FIGHTING? Wow.. that's going to be a shit show lmao

I hope we see a vicious double KO. The big fat bastard one, the narcissist who calls himself "Thor" and is 6'9 especially should take a beating.

Big fan of Eddie, been following him for years. Funny guy. I think he destroys Hafthor. Eddie has a huge chip on his shoulder, combined with a fighter’s heart. Thor is in trouble.

(It ain’t gonna be pretty though...)

Fight end vis heart attack...

Question is who?

Eddie Hall is 6’3” where’s Hafthor is 6’9”? This should be an easy W for Hafthor, if I was him I would train teh jab all day everyday. Keep Hall off and circle. But I’m sure it will be terribly uneventful.
if it was that simple every tall fighter would be dominate. people like tyson will get inside and bust you up no matter what you do.

Back